429 5 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gdecker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270079 ft

United States

Hi,

I'd love to be able to upload or add my own color profiles to the drone (both for photography and videography) (in this case the Mavic 2 Pro). Not sure if possible but implementing it like how one does with lightroom where I essentially just make my own DNG color profile and import it would be great and easy, or something similar. Even if its just installin git onto the SD card in a profile folder where the app can load it on command would wiork. This would truly be helpful. Thanks.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gdecker. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feature request. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 22:38
Hello there Gdecker. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this feature request. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Thank you, much appreciated,
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Gdecker Posted at 5-29 06:28
Thank you, much appreciated,

Hi there Gdecker. You are very much welcome. If you have any other request or inquiries that you want to share with us. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to assist you. Please stay safe always.
2020-5-29
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

Curious. Is there any way to check and see if the devs have accepted or rejected the idea?
2020-6-10
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2

United States

Curious. Is there any way to check and see if the devs have accepted or rejected the idea?
2020-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules