Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where to buy new Mavic Air2 Controller?
629 5 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infogeorgs.ch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1006024 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hallo
I dropped my Mavic Air 2 Controller into water -
it doesnt work no more -

I need to buy a new Controller but i can not find it in the Store

Please help Many thanks

Georg
info (at) georgs.ch

2020-5-28
Use props
LYM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1883005 ft
Romania

As far as I know DJI does not sell controllers separately. Most likely you'll have to scout for a used one (maybe from a wrecked drone) or take it to a repair shop and try to fix it.
2020-5-28
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may have to contact Support and buy one directly from them. They may replace it if you have the care refresh.
Sorry to hear about that. Try putting the controller in a bag of RICE for a few days....it should dry it out and still contact them.Good luck!
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Start a case send it in for repair, dji will give you estimate for repair, they will then replace it with a new one, it should work out cheaper than trying to buy a new one.
2020-5-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

as soon as the smart controller compatibility is available, you may start to see a few more used rc for sale.  does the ma2 support two controllers at once?  if not, pretty sure I won't be needing mine.
btw, i dropped my tv remote in water completely submerged for 5 seconds; and 2 days in rice and it works fine.  you should try it with a big bag of rice!
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Georg. I am sorry to read and what to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air 2 remote controller. As of the moment DJI does not sell a separate remote controller fr the DJI Mavic Air 2. In addition since the said remote controller does not work anymore. It would be best to contact our DJI support team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you and again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused.
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules