Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Express
4970 16 2020-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I purchased the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo & I have one issue & the other is more of a question:  

• I recenlty had an issue with the package. I sent out an email to you guys that i was missing some parts (accesories to be specific). This was about a week ago & so far no one has         gottten back to me yet. So i did some online research & they said ot check the pouch at the top of the zipper bag, but nothing was there.

• So while i was waitng for the response on my missing accessories, i figured, let me fly this drone & see what it's all about. Well my daughter messed it up, but luckily i have DJI              Care Refresh Express & i sent it out on Tuesday 05/26 and it's to be delivered on 06/01 to the DJI California hub.        Now i have one question, how long does it take for the replacement to reach me? Provided it ships out on 06/01.
      Everywhere i've read says 2-3 business days so that says i should have it no later than 06/04 which is next week. Can i please have a ball park on how long
DJI Care              Refresh Express takes, since it even says 'Express'.

2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to know the accessories were missing in your package, upon checking the email, the team has replied to your email on Tuesday and adviced to check the pocket inside the Mavic Air 2 carrying case with the pictures attached. Please double check, if there were no accessories, please reply back the email and our team will help further.
It usually takes 2-3 business days for the DJI Care Refresh Express but affected by the epidemic, the shipment time and the turnaround are expected to be delayed, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-5-29
Use props
djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Mindy, i replied to the email & i explained to them that i turned the carrying case inside out but still did not see any of the accessories that  i listed in the email.
2-3 Days for DJI Care Refresh Express? Yea i'll take that.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU Posted at 5-30 06:02
Thanks Mindy, i replied to the email & i explained to them that i turned the carrying case inside out but still did not see any of the accessories that  i listed in the email.
2-3 Days for DJI Care Refresh Express? Yea i'll take that.

Our email team will help get it solved about the missing accessories.
2-3 business days don't include the shipping and delivery time, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-30
Use props
djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU
lvl.1

United States

Hi Mindy, i thought the whole idea of having to pay for 'DJI Care Refresh Express' was that it eliminated the stages of u guys having a technician/repairman look at the drone to determine the damage.
Like your site states;
*Skip the Damage Assessment & Quotation process to get your replacement sooner. A DJI service center will ship you a replacement as soon as they receive your product*
So what do you mean when you say the 2-3 days does not include Shipping & delivery when it comes to the pre-paid Express option that your site clearly explains?
My damaged drone is being delivered today 06/01 so the replacement should ship out today or tomorrow via the express option since there is NO Damage Assessment & Quotation phases on my claim.
With Express shipping it should take 2-3 days, otherwise why did i pay for Express if it's not an expedited process?

Just please correct me if i'm wrong but what i have described above is the 'Express Service' that was paid for right?
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU Posted at 6-1 07:22
Hi Mindy, i thought the whole idea of having to pay for 'DJI Care Refresh Express' was that it eliminated the stages of u guys having a technician/repairman look at the drone to determine the damage.
Like your site states;
*Skip the Damage Assessment & Quotation process to get your replacement sooner. A DJI service center will ship you a replacement as soon as they receive your product*

Hi, there. Sorry to read your frustrations. Looking at the shipping label that was sent to you with the tracking number 1ZE80E409041443575, your aircraft was received on June 1st in our facility. We're glad to tell you that the replacement was shipped out on June 02, with the tracking number 1ZE80E400347486495. Thank you for your patience.

2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6BCfCu1VNuvU Posted at 6-1 07:22
Like your site states;

Hi there, sorry for the late response, 2-3 business days are the longest time, usually, we will ship the replacement drone immediately after the checking-in for DJI Care Refresh Express, sorry for any confusion. Your replacement drone has been shipped after the check-in, we hope you will receive it soon.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
2020-6-4
Use props
T'challa
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Diana & Mindy, the delivery seems a little off, can you take a look at this.
When is this actually being delivered, i thought it would be here by now due to the Express Service. Anyway just give me a delivery day please because the tracking is off.
I would like to be home when this is delivered so someone does not take it.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

T'challa Posted at 6-5 12:04
Thanks Diana & Mindy, the delivery seems a little off, can you take a look at this.
When is this actually being delivered, i thought it would be here by now due to the Express Service. Anyway just give me a delivery day please because the tracking is off.
I would like to be home when this is delivered so someone does not take it.

Hi T'challa, we provide the regular shipment no matter it is a normal repair or DJI Care Refresh Express, sorry about it. For when the package will be delivered, it is recommended to contact the UPS for more information.
2020-6-6
Use props
fans3dc088f6
New
Flight distance : 6394 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 00:55
Hi T'challa, we provide the regular shipment no matter it is a normal repair or DJI Care Refresh Express, sorry about it. For when the package will be delivered, it is recommended to contact the UPS for more information.

Hey Mindy, maybe you can help me? I sent my mavic mini in and it was delivered to the Texas facility on Thursday 6/4 and it’s now Monday 6/8 and I’ve had no updates or anything about it. It’s under dji care refresh. My case number is CAS-4394222-W9B8D2. Thanks
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans3dc088f6 Posted at 6-8 10:58
Hey Mindy, maybe you can help me? I sent my mavic mini in and it was delivered to the Texas facility on Thursday 6/4 and it’s now Monday 6/8 and I’ve had no updates or anything about it. It’s under dji care refresh. My case number is CAS-4394222-W9B8D2. Thanks

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, the repair time is expected to be delayed because of the epidemic. I have forwarded your case to the local repair center to expedite, appreciate your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-8
Use props
fans3dc088f6
New
Flight distance : 6394 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-8 22:41
Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, the repair time is expected to be delayed because of the epidemic. I have forwarded your case to the local repair center to expedite, appreciate your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks so much! Glad to here something positive!
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans3dc088f6 Posted at 6-9 00:01
Thanks so much! Glad to here something positive!

No problem. Hope the status will be updated soon.
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_fwBRjLrgArEG
New

United States

Hi, I recently crashed my mini 3 pro and filed a case with DJI express. They sent me a UPS label immediately after. My question is if I can create my own label and use USPS to send it to them since it’s faster? Unfortunately I had planned to film some footage for a client this Friday so I’m on a time crunch.
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_fwBRjLrgArEG
New

United States

Hi, I recently crashed my mini 3 pro and filed a case with DJI express. They sent me a UPS label immediately after. My question is if I can create my own label and use USPS to send it to them since it’s faster? Unfortunately I had planned to film some footage for a client this Friday so I’m on a time crunch.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fwBRjLrgArEG Posted at 8-1 07:44
Hi, I recently crashed my mini 3 pro and filed a case with DJI express. They sent me a UPS label immediately after. My question is if I can create my own label and use USPS to send it to them since it’s faster? Unfortunately I had planned to film some footage for a client this Friday so I’m on a time crunch.

Hi, there. Thanks for your inquiry. We will try to ask our team if is feasible.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fwBRjLrgArEG Posted at 8-1 06:12
Hi, I recently crashed my mini 3 pro and filed a case with DJI express. They sent me a UPS label immediately after. My question is if I can create my own label and use USPS to send it to them since it’s faster? Unfortunately I had planned to film some footage for a client this Friday so I’m on a time crunch.

We have consulted with our teams. It is hard to promise that the drone will return back to you before this Friday. Using your own label may give rise to others unexpected delay. For this reason and assure you the regular and effective turnaround, we would recommend you stick to the Care Express SL label.
2022-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules