Cannot connect Goggles to Mavic 2 Pro
7634 14 2020-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bloch
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

Just wondering if I could have some assistance to link my new DJI  goggles to the MAVIC 2 PRO.

I've picked up the Goggles a couple of weeks ago but don't seem to be able to pair them with the Mavic Pro 2.  When I press the pair button on the drone the colour changes to red, and  the controller disconnects. The Goggles keep counting down to zero  without connecting. I've tried this via the pair button on the Goggles  as well as software settings via Goggles.  Firmware is updated for drone  and controller. I also downloaded the PC app that is meant to be used with  other models. I think this updated the Goggles firmware. Any help would  be highly appreciated as I've not been able to do anything with these goggles yet and am close to just returning them to the shop.

2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bloch, sorry for the difficulties on linking Goggles, please first activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. Power on the DJI Goggles, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. Press the link button on the Mavic 2 and wait for a few seconds to connect DJI Goggles to the aircraft.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference, please ensure the linking steps are correct:
2020-5-29
Use props
Bloch
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-29 22:28
Hi Bloch, sorry for the difficulties on linking Goggles, please first activate DJI Goggles and update the firmware to version 01.04.0500 or above on your computer using the appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2. Power on the DJI Goggles, choose Linking in Settings, then choose Mavic 2. Press the link button on the Mavic 2 and wait for a few seconds to connect DJI Goggles to the aircraft.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference, please ensure the linking steps are correct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1ki0_SfF4

Thank you very much for your help - installing the firmware update seems to have fixed it and I can now select the drone!
2020-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bloch Posted at 6-12 21:20
Thank you very much for your help - installing the firmware update seems to have fixed it and I can now select the drone!

Glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-6-13
Use props
clp458
New

Belgium

HI, I have the same problem !
2020-10-8
Use props
lestril
New
Norway

Hi!
I updated to 01.04.0500 with DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (+ the firmware of the Mavic), but still don't have the Mavic 2 choice in the linking settings. Do I miss something? Thx for some help!
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lestril Posted at 7-17 08:52
Hi!
I updated to 01.04.0500 with DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic (+ the firmware of the Mavic), but still don't have the Mavic 2 choice in the linking settings. Do I miss something? Thx for some help!

Hi there, may I confirm that did you update the firmware for the DJI Goggles? Could you please provide us some pictures to check the said issue and firmware version?
2021-7-17
Use props
djiuser_ikG6ItglT0PR
New

United States

Anyone know how to link DJI FPV V2 goggles to the Mavic Pro?
2021-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ikG6ItglT0PR Posted at 8-1 14:42
Anyone know how to link DJI FPV V2 goggles to the Mavic Pro?

Hi there, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is specially designed for drone racing. It does not support Mavic, Spark, and other aircraft series. Thanks.
2021-8-1
Use props
tasd
New
United States

I am having a problem with goggles connecting some of the time.  I have a Mavic 2 Pro, and Goggles RE.  I updated the goggles firmware and got them to link.  A few times I was able to use the goggles and the controller together and I got video on both.  But 90% of the time now, I can only get one or the other to work, but not both at the same time.  If the controller is connected, the goggles won't connect or won't get video.  If I turn the controller off, then the goggles will work.  But when the goggles are connected, if I turn the controller on it won't connect.  Then if I turn the goggles off, the controller connects. So it seems that they are fighting each other, and both cannot connect to the drone at the same time.  Do I need to change something?
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tasd Posted at 11-6 10:34
I am having a problem with goggles connecting some of the time.  I have a Mavic 2 Pro, and Goggles RE.  I updated the goggles firmware and got them to link.  A few times I was able to use the goggles and the controller together and I got video on both.  But 90% of the time now, I can only get one or the other to work, but not both at the same time.  If the controller is connected, the goggles won't connect or won't get video.  If I turn the controller off, then the goggles will work.  But when the goggles are connected, if I turn the controller on it won't connect.  Then if I turn the goggles off, the controller connects. So it seems that they are fighting each other, and both cannot connect to the drone at the same time.  Do I need to change something?

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Could you please also check the firmware of the aircraft and controller is up to date? And please also try to pair them again to see if it helps.
2021-11-7
Use props
tasd
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 22:58
Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. Could you please also check the firmware of the aircraft and controller is up to date? And please also try to pair them again to see if it helps.

I checked, and they are both up to date at 01.00.0770
2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tasd Posted at 11-13 16:43
I checked, and they are both up to date at 01.00.0770

Hi, there. Please use the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware of the aircraft and goggles. If the problem persists, we recommend you contacting our DJI Support for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-11-14
Use props
fansfa0e7ba8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43822 ft
Colombia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-11-7 22:58

I have check and rchecked every thing, all updates are latest, and I get the same problem, I can not pair the googles .
2022-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, fansfa0e7ba8. If DJI Goggles prompts a warning stating that the device is not connected, please try the following solutions:
1. If the Mavic 2 Pro is connected, please try relinking them.
2. If other aircraft is connected, please check whether the USB cable or the HDMI cable is loosen. Try to remove and insert the cable again or replace the USB cable or the HDMI cable.
If there is a problem, could you kindly provide us details like a video and the version of the goggles and drone, we will check again based on your details and update the relevant information to you as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused again.
2022-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules