Free Hyperlapse moves without input?
555 2 2020-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

Whenever I attempt a "free" hyperlapse where I do nothing and let the drone hover to basically create a timelapse, the drone always seems to yaw to the right without any input for the first 1-2 seconds of the hyperlapse video. It's super frustrating since I don't touch the controls at all (I leave it on a table next to me). Is this a faulty drone and should I get it swapped out?

Here is the link to the video (Sorry for the low quality):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GcYoSqHHHX2TXXQh7

2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We're sorry for the trouble. As I review the video that you had shared to us and it shows that the drone's gimbal is trying to recenter back to its normal position when doing an Hyperlapse. Also, we highly recommend calibrating your drone IMu and the Gimbal for a better stability of the unit. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!
2020-5-30
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 09:15
We're sorry for the trouble. As I review the video that you had shared to us and it shows that the drone's gimbal is trying to recenter back to its normal position when doing an Hyperlapse. Also, we highly recommend calibrating your drone IMu and the Gimbal for a better stability of the unit. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!

Thank you. I've done these calibrations but I'll do them again the next time I fly!
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules