2303 5 2020-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlo Bongiorno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys
Any one know of any named locations were i can fly my Mavic Mini, it has some accessories so weighs just over 250g. I live Near Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, UK, The drone has been registered.

Many Thanks
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Carlo Bongiorno. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Co pilots on where in Hertfordshire, UK you can fly your DJI Mavic MIni. In addition I will post a link where in you can also check locations where in you can fly your DJI Mavic Mini or if a said location is a No Fly Zone ( NFZ ). I hope this can help you. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2020-6-1
Use props
Carlo Bongiorno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 03:03
Hello there Carlo Bongiorno. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Co pilots on where in Hertfordshire, UK you can fly your DJI Mavic MIni. In addition I will post a link where in you can also check locations where in you can fly your DJI Mavic Mini or if a said location is a No Fly Zone ( NFZ ). I hope this can help you. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

Thanks for the info but was looking for known places where you can fly drones, the NFZ is not always true, I was flying my drone in a national park, and the NFZ did not pick it up, I have flown my drone in the same park for months, but last week was told by the park ranger that flying drones is not allowed. Also have tried different apps and get the same info.

Thanks
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Carlo Bongiorno Posted at 6-1 03:13
Thanks for the info but was looking for known places where you can fly drones, the NFZ is not always true, I was flying my drone in a national park, and the NFZ did not pick it up, I have flown my drone in the same park for months, but last week was told by the park ranger that flying drones is not allowed. Also have tried different apps and get the same info.

Thanks

Hi there Carlo Bongiorno. Thank you for the reply and for these information. With regards to this matter. The best thing I can do is to cascade this issue to our DJI Fysafe department for us to be able to check the said issue and an appropriate resolution will be provided. Again, I am sorry and thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've flown as Panshanger Park in Herts a few times with no issues - no signs saying drones are not permitted.
2020-10-2
Use props
Marcin_Herts
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes, I was going to recommend Panshanger park as well, which park was you told you can't fly you drone at?
2022-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules