847 3 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

ok i send my Inspire 2 in for repairs, the X5S has stopt auto focusing and the anti collision system in front has stopt working, i got i back from dji with new motors, new landing gear, new top shell and a new gimbal arm for the camera, 720 euro later and the anti collision system still not working and also the camera not working, its nice to see that you do the wrong repairs when customer send the drones in. you are a multi milion dollar company and can't get the repairs right!!!

This is an commercial drone so we loose lots of money for our company when it's not working!   
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DroneSkyview, we apologize that the drone is still not working when getting it back from the repair center, may we have the details of the problem and the previous case number for further assistance?
2020-5-30
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Ok, so got the drone back from DJI and the camera X5S still not working, the camera will not autofocus, have trying another gimbal and still not autofocusing, it has been going 5 months now, did send the camera back to DJI but no words.

The camera is in Holland.
2020-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneSkyview Posted at 8-21 11:05
Ok, so got the drone back from DJI and the camera X5S still not working, the camera will not autofocus, have trying another gimbal and still not autofocusing, it has been going 5 months now, did send the camera back to DJI but no words.

The camera is in Holland.

Thanks for your reply, if it has been sent back to DJI, there should be a case number that starts with " CAS-", you are recommended to provide me with your case number so I can help to check the details. Thanks.
2020-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules