Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi DJI,

Question, how come the Mavic Air 1 has camera settings for Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation, but the newer more expensive Mavic Air 2 does not?

Is it because the new app does not support it?  

Thank you for your response.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly application with the DJI Mavic Air 2 doesn't support the said feature as of the moment since it was already been set as auto. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your support!
2020-5-30
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Actually the Mavic Air 2 costs the same as the original Mavic Air which was release at least 2 years ago.
I noticed that in the fly more kit for the original we had a little more stuff...  (car charger, propeller guards)
Also the app for the original is a more professional app. Oh how I wish they could give us the option to use that.
2020-5-30
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 08:44
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly application with the DJI Mavic Air 2 doesn't support the said feature as of the moment since it was already been set as auto. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your support!

Thanks Gamora for your reply.  Yeah, if the Air 2 had the same camera features as the older Air 1 that would be awesome.  Thanks again for taking this option into consideration.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules