Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Delete flight record
185 5 5-30 08:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarMcD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115666 ft
Ireland

Hi, I am planning on selling my Phantom 3 Standard, but also want to delete the flight/GPS history from the drone as 90% of my flights were from my house. Is there a way I can permenantly delete flight records?

5-30 08:54
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
Australia

You can delete flight records from your phone or tablet, but not the drone.
Are you selling the phone or tablet?

Very few people would be able to read the flight data that's stored in the drone itself.
I wouldn't worry about it at all.
5-30 17:42
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Flight distance : 2157320 ft
Spain

I wouldn't worry about it at all , i agreed with Labroides
5-31 02:52
Use props
Sean-newbie
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Perversely they were the first thing I downloaded when I got my 2nd hand drone, I wanted to see how the drone had been used.
Aside from that and even if you could wipe them, if the new owner does check them their absence or the absence of realistic logs would be cause for concern.
I'd also suggest taking a copy of them before you sell it. If you do, direct the draught from a cooling fan onto the drone whilst it is downloading them, it is likely to take a LONG time and the drone may get hot without 'wind'  blowing over it.

You could of course do enough flights somewhere else to overwrite the existing records but that might take some time too.
5-31 04:47
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there DarMcD. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Labroides is correct on post #2. In addition to this once the new owner of the said drone creates a new DJI account he will be starting a new account and all of the past records will not be included on that account. Thank you.
6-7 19:26
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1453996 ft
Germany

Do you want to check the healthy of the drone? Can it be so?
6-8 00:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules