Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180791 ft
Greece

Greetings to all,

Two questions for everyone knowing and wishing to enlight me:

1. Today, when flying my Spark, after about 4 min of flying my mobile screen went black for sometime, then everything became normal again. When I uploaded the flight data in Airdata UAV, I saw that data was recorded from that point on (picture 1). Previous data is missing and the indicated duration of flight was about 7 min instead of 11 min.  Also flying time recorded in DJI Go 4 is only 7 min. Flight was resumed with no further problems.  Should I considered it as a random event or is it something dangerous for my spark?

2. During my last 3-4 flights, I notice in Go 4 screen that sonar altitude indicator intercepts now and then  barometer indicator and shows wrong low altitude (2 to 5 meters) while actual hight is more than 40 meters. This appears in Airdata flight record (Picture 2). What could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Picture 2 (2).JPG

Picture 2 (1).JPG

2020-5-30
Use props
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Greece

Any comments?
2020-6-1
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Regarding no.1..
I've just experienced this one time, with 3.part software Drone Harmony, which uses dji sdk.
Everytime connection is lost, new HP is established.
Scary, especially over water or urban area.
DH say they're rewriting their Android app as we speak, so I'm holding back for now.
Funny part is Litchi using same sdk, but I've never had this issue with Litchi.
I would put this in the random category, but keep a close look at map to confirm correct HP.

Regarding no.2..
I would ignore the reading, logs will show this sometimes.
Clean the downward sensor with a soft cloth.
2020-6-1
Use props
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Greece

Haggi Posted at 6-1 03:38
Regarding no.1..
I've just experienced this one time, with 3.part software Drone Harmony, which uses dji sdk.
Everytime connection is lost, new HP is established.

Thanks a lot!

I forgot to mention that HP remained at the original correct position.

2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules