Green spots goggles
8056 13 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boydfpv
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello, i have green spots on my left screen in my goggles anyone know the problem, or how this it happen?My goggles are a few weeks old and Im always verry careful with my stuf.
green spots.jpg
2020-5-30
Use props
boydfpv
lvl.1

Netherlands

only the left screen btw
2020-5-30
Use props
TomBau
lvl.2
Germany

same on my goggles but not so much, it came last week and i always protect the goggles from the sun with an foam.
2020-5-30
Use props
SzczechzCzech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 708661 ft
Czechia

having the same. See the other thread:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=215715&mobile=2

2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi boydfpv, may I double confirm if the spots are still there when you powered on only the Goggles? If so, please kindly send in the Goggles for service. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-5-31
Use props
rayk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

SzczechzCzech Posted at 5-30 13:07
having the same. See the other thread:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=215715&mobile=2

I also have the same problem.

2020-5-31
Use props
Kabuby
lvl.2

Italy

I have the same problem, but the spots are identical on both screens. For those with experience with service, how long does it take to repair?

Left side

Left side

Right side

Right side
2020-6-2
Use props
Mandock
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issues, but the DJI website says it will take 5-10 business days and there will be a "repair cost." Has anyone successfully sent in their goggles and got them repaired? What all did you have to pay?
2020-6-17
Use props
djiuser_2HcCkDNEbg7u
lvl.1

Colombia

Prrice for this repair?
2020-9-8
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I would say cost of repair = new screens cost
and as there is not a market for parts, it might be expensive
2020-9-9
Use props
juan Diab
New
United States

Same problem here, I think it's a design problem. How come that in less than a couple of seconds you can burn the screen with interior lighting. Very disappointed with the quality of the product.
2021-3-23
Use props
jffry7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27566 ft
Singapore

I have this same issue sent it for repair covered by warranty tho I got tax with shipment even $0 for repair. Anyway, this is not a design flow, this is SUN BURN literally. If you leave the goggles lens facing up even with just a few seconds and sun gets to the lens/magnified, it will burn the screen. those who have used analog is very familiar with this. Thats why there are a few thingiverse model for cover for the lens...
2021-4-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sun burn, it takes seconds for the sun todo this, it doesn’t even need to be direct sunlight. As others have said, this can happen to any goggles not just DJI, the sun doesn’t discriminate.

This is mentioned in the manual and the stickers covering the lenses out of the box.

You might be lucky and DJI will replace, repair costs in UK for out of warranty repair cost is £152 per screen.
2021-4-16
Use props
fans3762cd2b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504938 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Habe seit heute das gleiche Problem auf der rechten Seite und meine Goggles lag def. nie mit den Gläsern in Richtung Sonne !!!
2021-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules