Mavic pro 2 constantly turning left
1150 4 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_muAkBvO0XpIc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3947703 ft
United States

Hey..I would appreciate some guidance with this.   The drone is a replacement that ive only had about three weeks.  I've had the pro 2 approximately 2 years.    The problem with this one is when in hover,..the drone is slowly turning to the left.    I've hooked to the computer and updated everything, ive done all the calibrations that I know to do but still it turns left.    Even when I'm flying in a straight line  I'm constantly having to correct it from going to the left.    I can go to tripod mode and it doesn't do that,..it hovers with out turning.     I noticed it starting to do this about two weeks after I got it.  It's actually a new drone so if I can't come up with an easy fix here,..I will just contact DJI.      Thanks very much in advance !
2020-5-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Since you didn't spell it out, did you calibrate the controller?
2020-5-30
Use props
djiuser_muAkBvO0XpIc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3947703 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 5-30 17:44
Since you didn't spell it out, did you calibrate the controller?

Ok,,,,....let me “spell it out” for you a little better.    I calibrated everything,.that includes the controller.   I have three DJI drones and started flying them approx. 4 years ago., so calibrating the controller is fairly basic......  I’m looking for someone that may have had this same issue with he drone yawing one way or the other while in hover because it’s not been an issue with my other DJI drones.    Thanks.
2020-5-30
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_muAkBvO0XpIc Posted at 5-30 18:36
Ok,,,,....let me “spell it out” for you a little better.    I calibrated everything,.that includes the controller.   I have three DJI drones and started flying them approx. 4 years ago., so calibrating the controller is fairly basic......  I’m looking for someone that may have had this same issue with he drone yawing one way or the other while in hover because it’s not been an issue with my other DJI drones.    Thanks.

Hey senior,

That was a LEGIT question!!  No need for attitude.

Did you cross the props? ie;  right rear to left front,  left rear to right front

Just a thought.....in case your props are not the same.....if the yaw goes the other way then try changing all props for a new set.

Randy
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem? Also, what mode are you using when the issue occurs? Are you in a sports mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules