Battery light indicator going in circles
4319 5 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skunkmonkey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32556 ft
United States

I went to shut down and the drone then beeped and the lights on the battery stayed blinging around in circles until I shut it off again. I’ve looked at the manual and that light pattern isn’t discussed.
2020-5-30
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

No idea about that. Did this happen only once? Might be an electrical glitch. If it repeats, I would contact DJI about it.
2020-5-30
Use props
Mailliw_Sirrom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373510 ft
Sweden

I have noticed the same on several occassions. But I have assumed that there is shutdown procedure that nya or may not take time depending on the situation and just not simply switches off instantly.

For instance the cooling may need a slightly more time before its ok to shutdown?

I an speculating, it would be interesting to find out about why it does this when shutting down sometimes.
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Skunkmonkey, thanks for your feedback, any chance to replicate the problem and share us a short video for further analysis?
2020-5-31
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

I think you may be putting the drone into linking mode. If it just registers a long press without a short press first it might go into this mode? The battery indicator just circles when it is.

Think you can just cancel it by the normal power off sequence.
2020-5-31
Use props
Captain_Morgan
lvl.1

Greece

Happened to me too but I would not worry about it - i had it connected to the PC to download some pics and once i was finished I double pressed on the key to turn off and that's when I got the beep and the leds going in circles. Disconeected the USB-C wire and did it again and it closed down as expected.  
2020-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules