DJI refresh fraudulent terms
1235 5 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JqT2GdlQmfHH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58999 ft
United States

Allow me to start off festive saying the following I am individual who is in fact disabled and it was a great sacrifice for me to purchase a mavic Air 2. Upon purchasing it I also purchased the DJI refresh package I had my drone for all of maybe 10 days when somehow craft was not coinciding with the directions of the app and the controller long story short their aircraft took off. And unfortunately to do my franticness of trying to find my aircraft I lost my phone so I tried to file my refresh case with DJI. Today's date I am unclear of what the outcome is I was unable to
upload files related to the flight in question because I know longer have that said device that was paired . Basically at this point DJI has said that  my case is not covered under DJI refresh plan which I pay. For. Tulsa can someone please help me with the following hey I still have my controller how much will it cost me just to replace my aircraft and have it rebound to the controller that I still have and be if this instance of operator error is not consistent with the terms for the DJI refresh plan can I get a refund for the refresh plant because I don't understand the purpose of it
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for your loss, the DJI Care Refresh offers up to two full replacements at an additional charge if your product is damaged because of accidents or during normal use but it doesn't cover the loss of the drone.   exclusion.png
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and will inform the team to send you a quotation of the aircraft only.
Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh cannot be canceled without returning the product purchased. But our team will help transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone.

return of DJI Care Refresh.png
2020-5-31
Use props
djiuser_JqT2GdlQmfHH
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 00:06
We are so sorry for your loss, the DJI Care Refresh offers up to two full replacements at an additional charge if your product is damaged because of accidents or during normal use but it doesn't cover the loss of the drone.  [view_image]
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and will inform the team to send you a quotation of the aircraft only.
Unfortunately, DJI Care Refresh cannot be canceled without returning the product purchased. But our team will help transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone.
[Image]

Again I've written numerous text regarding my care refresh claim. It seems that my issue DJI is unwilling to honor due to me not being able to forward necessary files. Again how much will another Mavic Air 2 cost me. Considering i still have my remote control and charger? I've waited patiently but yet no one has gotten back with me.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_JqT2GdlQmfHH Posted at 6-5 05:58
Again I've written numerous text regarding my care refresh claim. It seems that my issue DJI is unwilling to honor due to me not being able to forward necessary files. Again how much will another Mavic Air 2 cost me. Considering i still have my remote control and charger? I've waited patiently but yet no one has gotten back with me.

Sorry to know the quotation about the aircraft only still hasn't been sent to you, I do have informed the team to send the quotation as soon as possible. I will contact them again to send the quotation, but it may be a little delayed because of the weekend, I will keep an eye on it and make sure it will be sent to you on Monday.
2020-6-6
Use props
djiuser_JqT2GdlQmfHH
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-6 00:00
Sorry to know the quotation about the aircraft only still hasn't been sent to you, I do have informed the team to send the quotation as soon as possible. I will contact them again to send the quotation, but it may be a little delayed because of the weekend, I will keep an eye on it and make sure it will be sent to you on Monday.

Unfortunately it took me up until a year later to replace the drone that was in fact lost I in fact bought the mavic air 2s now however my care refresh plan has virtually expired even though I didn't use it. Is there a way that you can renew that and in fact bind it to the current drone that I have now
2021-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_JqT2GdlQmfHH Posted at 5-22 20:35
Unfortunately it took me up until a year later to replace the drone that was in fact lost I in fact bought the mavic air 2s now however my care refresh plan has virtually expired even though I didn't use it. Is there a way that you can renew that and in fact bind it to the current drone that I have now

Hi there, our supervisor team is following up on your case, please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2021-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules