no single/continuous focus setting in MIMO app
1007 2 2020-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

I am sorely missing the single/continuous focus setting in the MIMO app!
I have an Osmo Mobile 3 with current firmware, current MIMO app and a Samsung Galaxy A40 phone.
The 'Focus' option for video mentionend in outher threads is missing here (see screenshot attached). How do I switch between AFS and AFC? The app is refocusing all the time making all my videos crap.

The vanilla camera app installed on my phone works fine in this regard - so there IS a AFS/AFC option for the camera hardware.
Please make us of it!

Screenshot_20200531-092449.jpg
2020-5-30
Use props
Fonzman
lvl.1
Austria

EDIT: is this perhaps related to this article (found as a reply to another thread here on the forums)?

"Samsung’s implementation of the Android camera framework denies third party developers access to some feature that are available in the native Samsung camera app. This includes high-speed framerates such as 60fps, 120fps and 240fps." (https://filmicpro.helpscoutdocs.com/article/41-samsung-s9-and-s9-filmic-pro-v6-compatibility-guide)
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I will coordinate this concern of yours to our designated team for their attention. I will surely keep you posted once we hear from them. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules