Big problem; M2P batteries of horrible reliability
324 2 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8a54e0ad
lvl.1
Thailand

4 bricked batteries

All firmware up to date. All have been cycled through numerous times and still give battery error. 3 came with the drone so they are older, 1 is only a couple of months old. I never had this problem with my P4P or Mavic Pro. I went to a shop and they put their battery in my drone and it worked fine, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the connection board or the drone. What should I do? I’m afraid of investing in new batteries (it’s about $700 worth where I live currently) if they’re just going to crap out after a month. Is this a fatal flaw with the M2P? Exactly same flight and care habits, as well as frequency of flying, as with my other drones, and they never had a battery error once, and now I have had 4 failures in a single month
88BAD5A1-34E7-42DE-B242-476CC851CB07.jpeg
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, We are deeply sorry if you are experiencing issues with your batteries but we can only process warranty service if the part will fall within the warranty period. Once you are out of the warranty period, we can no longer provide warranty service as the lifespan of your unit will depend on the totality of how it was used and all, however, we will continue providing paid repair services for an out-of-warranty product. We hope you can understand that every electronic product has a certain warranty period. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you.
2020-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Open a case, one of those batteries is still in warranty and there have been times where other batteries have been replaced,  there does appear to be a batch that have this issue.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules