466 4 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I ask the gentlemen of DJI to introduce these updates in the next update firmware.

1. When the inserted memory card fills up, please display a message of full memory and not the message "Cannot record, switch to internal memory?
2. When the memory of the inserted card fills up,
  a. DO NOT interrupt the video signal!!! (If the drone is not far... I can see it, but if it's far away it's a mess)
  b. don't put the screen all grey and make the words "Screen Video stopped, do you want to activate RTH?) (in this case, the DJI go 4.app crashed)

I would say that points 1 and 2 should be resolved easily.

thank you
note:
I detected these problems yesterday, during a flight, but luckily the drone was 10m away, the screen went all gray, no video signal or flight information, and the DJI GO 4 app crashed. I didn't press RTH and landed it on sight.

With a fix, you solve the problem.

3.element to improve:
the ability to do 1080p screen recording instead of just 720p
and even in this case, if the recording exceeds 4GB ...the screen recording crashes and a UI error message appears (the file is obviously not closed and therefore useless).

thanks
Mauro

2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Also, we're glad that you already isolate the other problems of yours. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-5-31
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 13:44
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Also, we're glad that you already isolate the other problems of yours. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

Another very popular feature to introduce/improve please:
Waypoint 2.0:

1. The ability to program waypoints even when the drone is disconnected (consume one battery with the drone on the ground to program a mission).

2. the possibility to export the programmed waypoints so you can program them on ipad and then load them on smartcontroller (in summary the possibility via dji go 4 to synchronize not only the flight logs, but also the programmed waypoints)

3. it would not be bad to share waypoints with other users to schedule jobs and/or flights.

thanks
Mauro

2020-6-7
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello,

Is this a known spec that when the memory card is full, the video signal is interrupted ???  This looks more like a dangereus situation/bug if you ask me...
Any experience on the smart controller with this ??

KDP
2020-6-7
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

KDP + Posted at 6-7 04:29
Hello,

Is this a known spec that when the memory card is full, the video signal is interrupted ???  This looks more like a dangereus situation/bug if you ask me...

It happened to me, I was also doing a screerecording, so the event was tracked well.
This is what happened:
1. I had the card almost full (I forgot to format it for a new mission)
2. when the memory was full I completely lost the video signal (the cause, the full memory of the memory card, I understood it only by looking at the screenrecording)

I'd say empirical evidence.
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules