DJI APP stabilization failure
426 2 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zipperbear
lvl.1
Malaysia

Dear DJI folks,

Got my Osmo3 last week and did a test field shoot after installing the DJI app.
Notice that there seems to be some stabilization issues when I'm running on DJI app versus using my native Samsung video app.
Video footage is rather shaky compared to when using my native Samsung app.

Details of my mobile phone as below:

Phone brand: Samsung
Phone model: A050
Remarks: Phone is OIS enabled (Optical Image Stabilization)

I have uploaded the sample video footage in Youtube:

DJI app vs native Samsung app

Please advise on the cause of shakiness,many thanks.

Best,
Jason

2020-5-31
Use props
zipperbear
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hey guys, apologies for spamming. Just noticed that the link to my Youtube video isn't working and I find no way to edit my original post. Placing the link here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYeZleXIe3U
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the Samsung A050 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung A050 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules