Mavic 3 Pro in 2021?
2686 16 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

L'ottimo Andrea Pinotti ha messo un video sulla presunta uscita del Mavic 3 Pro il prossimo anno

The excellent Andrea Pinotti put a video on the alleged release of the Mavic 3 Pro next year

2020-5-31
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

can they do it in English?
2020-5-31
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Italy

ET214 Posted at 5-31 10:27

Ask him
2020-5-31
Use props
Maverick.Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4645085 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Falso -Fake
2020-5-31
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

so is this fake news or wishful thinking?
2020-5-31
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Italy

I don't know if it is true but very often the news are brought out on purpose by Dji to generate expectation.
It would certainly be a good step forward, not at a good price.

2020-5-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ET214 Posted at 5-31 10:27

Youtube can autotranslate
2020-5-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Renato61 Posted at 5-31 20:08
I don't know if it is true but very often the news are brought out on purpose by Dji to generate expectation.
It would certainly be a good step forward, not at a good price.

This is a complete fake and has not come from DJI.

It's always amusing how gullible drone forum people are.
DJI has an amazing new drone, only 600g with micro 4/3 camera and interchangeable lens and it flies for 45 minutes .. but it won't be available for a year?
There's no way anyone knows what DJI are going to release in a year.
There's no way that DJI will have a drone with those specs for many years yet.
Just the camera and lens would weigh more than half of the fake total weight.
The current battery for the M2 weighs half of the fake total weight.

It's just someone making up a wish list and fooling you all by suggesting it's a real drone.
It's impossible, don't be conned so easily.
2020-5-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wishful thinking.
2020-5-31
Use props
lee82gx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435049 ft
United States

Just a micro 4/3 lens + attachment is gonna be 200g++, imagine the gimbal size to support the weight..maybe the gimbal + lens is 600g.
2020-5-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Frankly, I would not trust any new drone from DJI at this point in time. They brought out the Mini, a half-baked, fault ridden product with half the features missing, then the Air 2, again a half-baked product with bits missing. This does not demonstrate any committment on the part of DJI to produce new, innovative and better quality products, if anything it simply follows the age-old pratice of Chinese companies to tempt you with something new and then deliver the result too soon and in an unfinished condition. Shame.

2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Renato61. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and future drones. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wishful thinking.
2020-6-1
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-31 23:09
Frankly, I would not trust any new drone from DJI at this point in time. They brought out the Mini, a half-baked, fault ridden product with half the features missing, then the Air 2, again a half-baked product with bits missing. This does not demonstrate any committment on the part of DJI to produce new, innovative and better quality products, if anything it simply follows the age-old pratice of Chinese companies to tempt you with something new and then deliver the result too soon and in an unfinished condition. Shame.

I agree with your sentiments. I have no comment on the Mini but the Mavic Air 2 was rushed to market.
2020-6-1
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Italy

I agree with your doubts, I also believe that too often Dji uses his customers as testers of something that has not been tested before its launch on the market.
2020-6-1
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are mad advancements in the semiconductor industry.  If nothing changes physical wise, the electronics should be better.
2020-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We will see a new drone probably!
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now