Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tekniklyrawly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14318 ft

United States

CAN someone please help me my Remote controller does  not connect I THINK
hello im rawly and im new
i went to fly my phantom 3 pro i dont always have time because i work long hours, it had been 6 months since last flight.
Everything seemed normal until it said RC signal lost and the remote will not connect with aircraft.

Here is list of things ive done

!. checked the about inside the dji go app on iphone 11 pro
it says app version 3.1.64
remote controller version 1.9.2
basic fly data
IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT AIRCRAFT

2.  tried to relink the RC with aircraft
it says its sucess but it does not work
the drone light next to the link button BLINKS red and green

3.  I went to try to use an old iphone 5 it
had the dji go app. this time under the about inside the dji go app it
AIRCRAFT VERSION UNKNOWN

Someone PLEASE help me. If i need to pay to fix it i will, this aircraft has SENTIMENTAL value to me because it was a gift and i take good care of it.  again if i need to pay a member to fix it i will

THank you

2020-5-31
Use props
Tekniklyrawly
lvl.1

United States

I forgot to mention. than in the dji go app. I was told to hold the top right button with the 3 lines for 10 seconds, where I would be able to upgrade rc firmware.  it says Product  GL300 RC.  CURRENT VERSION:  1.9.2.  BUT IN RED LETTERS IT SAYS  GET FIRMWARE VERSION FAILED
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tekniklyrawly. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Can you please try to download the said software once again using this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads ) and try to link the said drone once again by following the official DJI tutorial posted below. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-6-1
Use props
Tekniklyrawly
lvl.1

United States

I did EXACTLY as the video said and everything went exactly as the video was saying, up to the point LAST STEP.  WHEN LINKING IS COMPLETE THE LINKING STATUS INDICATOR IS SOLID GREEN.  (mine is blinking red green red green red green non stop.

WEIRD!!!!

and by downloading the said software you said. did you mean to do it with the SD card method and which firmware should I pick  1.11.20 or 1.4?  FYI I've never updated firmware this method
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules