710 8 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today i went to the park and tried to fly my drone for the 2nd time and i only could lift the drone up or down but no foward or back. I calibrated the imu and did everything but no luck.  I noticed the obstacles beeping beven in higher altitudes with no obstacles around.  Even in sports mode won't move forward.  I got scared and put it away. I haven't enjoyed this cool drone even once. Any help?  
2020-5-31
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well it’s interesting.i have a few days ol air 2. After unpacking and  firmware updated just fly. I loved. In town can go 4-5000 feet with no problem.
2020-5-31
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Make sure the propellers is properly installed.
Check firmware update so it’s up to date.
Also update your safe fly zone.
Try to set a drone for a first time in safe mode beginner mode then try to fly it if all this is done.
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the performance of the obstacle avoidance function may be affected when the aircraft is facing the direct, strong light. For example, the aircraft may incorrectly brake if it faces the sun directly or reduces the speed. This is normal, it doesn't mean the sensor has a hardware issue.
Please test the drone in an open area without the obstacles to see whether you are able to fly foward or back.
2020-5-31
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 19:46
Hi there, the performance of the obstacle avoidance function may be affected when the aircraft is facing the direct, strong light. For example, the aircraft may incorrectly brake if it faces the sun directly or reduces the speed. This is normal, it doesn't mean the sensor has a hardware issue.
Please test the drone in an open area without the obstacles to see whether you are able to fly foward or back.

Thanks a lot.  Just saw a video that explains about the lightning environment and the sensors. I hope is that and not a defected drone. Thanks again  and God bless
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eli4 Posted at 5-31 19:54
Thanks a lot.  Just saw a video that explains about the lightning environment and the sensors. I hope is that and not a defected drone. Thanks again  and God bless

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-1
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 00:51
You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.

Hello Mindy. I do have a question. Example the mavic air 2 . What is the maximum flying hours is designed. Not a battery. The actual drone .
Thanks.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Beckie Posted at 6-1 22:36
Hello Mindy. I do have a question. Example the mavic air 2 . What is the maximum flying hours is designed. Not a battery. The actual drone .
Thanks.

If the drone is taken good care of, you could keep flying it.
2020-6-4
Use props
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had the same problem with my mavic air 2 and it was actually the sun hitting directly to the sensors. Tried in different place and it works perfectly
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules