2711 3 2020-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Guys,

I have 3 batteries and 2nd battery required firmware update. Others two not requesting for firmware update. Any ideas?
Battery Firmware Update.jpg
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. With regards to this matter it is suggested to update the firmware of the battery using the DJI Assistant 2 to ensure that all components including the batteries are up to date and for you to be able to use all the updated function of the said drone and the said batteries. If you have further concern or inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 03:23
Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. With regards to this matter it is suggested to update the firmware of the battery using the DJI Assistant 2 to ensure that all components including the batteries are up to date and for you to be able to use all the updated function of the said drone and the said batteries. If you have further concern or inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

Yes, I did update thru DJI Fly successfully. Thanks
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DJIMNYD Posted at 6-1 06:15
Yes, I did update thru DJI Fly successfully. Thanks

Hi DJIMNYD. Thank you for the reply and for the update you have given. If you have any other concerns or issues with your DJI Mavic MIni or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to assist you. Happy flying and please stay safe always.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules