DJI MINI - Motor clearance
716 5 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MnvcuqO1t2Ro
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, I recently bought a MAVIC MINI drone, I noticed that from the beginning with one of the engines the metal rim has minimal clearance. Optically it is impossible to capture but under the influence of touch you can hear that the rim gently 'knocks'. The drone never had any accident or hard landing. Slack does not affect the drone's operation and does not manifest itself. As an inexperienced user, I prefer to ask about it, maybe unnecessarily exaggerating
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us regarding your DJI Mavic Mini. When operating the said drone are you getting any error message on the DJI Fly application and when you fly the drone is there an unwanted control? In addition if you feel that the said drone is not performing well. It would be best for your to get in touch with our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further evaluation of the said drone and to avoid any unwanted incident or damage. Thank you.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_MnvcuqO1t2Ro
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 03:09
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us regarding your DJI Mavic Mini. When operating the said drone are you getting any error message on the DJI Fly application and when you fly the drone is there an unwanted control? In addition if you feel that the said drone is not performing well. It would be best for your to get in touch with our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further evaluation of the said drone and to avoid any unwanted incident or damage. Thank you.

The aircraft flies correctly and does not display any errors. If I touch the engine in the place where I marked in the picture, you can hear a quiet sound as if this metal part had a slight slack, other engines do not have such an effect and are tightly attached. Is this something serious or something wrong?
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_MnvcuqO1t2Ro Posted at 6-1 03:19
The aircraft flies correctly and does not display any errors. If I touch the engine in the place where I marked in the picture, you can hear a quiet sound as if this metal part had a slight slack, other engines do not have such an effect and are tightly attached. Is this something serious or something wrong?[view_image]

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for providing this photo. Please always check the said motor for any issues or discrepancy when in user just to be sure that everything will work well when flying your DJI Mavic Mini. Once you feel that the said drone is not working properly. Kindly please contact our support team at once for us to be able to evaluate the said drone physically. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_3aRo40Aue3wN
New

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-6-1 21:49
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for providing this photo. Please always check the said motor for any issues or discrepancy when in user just to be sure that everything will work well when flying your DJI Mavic Mini. Once you feel that the said drone is not working properly. Kindly please contact our support team at once for us to be able to evaluate the said drone physically. Thank you and please stay safe always.

Hi, I have a similar problem with the DJI mini 2 without it falling or being hit. On 3 motors there is the described clearance.
I am from Bulgaria and the service center told me that there was no problem and returned the drone without repair.
How can you help me?
2021-9-23
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Just something to try before you do more drastic things. No sure if your motor casing is touching the plastic frame, if you press down it should not touch because there is still a little clearance by looking at your photo. If you think it may touch, you can unscrew the 3 fasteners under the motor. Try to hold the loosened motor in a way you can get more or less the same clearance all around and screw the fasteners down again tightly. Hopefully the new position will stay and it solves your issue of clearance. However I think it is unrelated to the "knock".
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules