Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Laowa 100mm lens review (filmed with Osmo Action)
605 9 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
First Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been using the Laowa 100mm f/2.8 Ultra Macro lens for over a year now, and it's safe to say that this has become one of the most used lenses in my kit. It's standout feature is of course its amazing 2:1 macro focusing ratio which allows you to get incredibly close to your subject. However, its also an excellent general purposes 100mm lens that is ideal for portraits, product photography, and even landscape photography. It's truly a versatile lens that is an absolutely tremendous value for money.

The Osmo Action has become an essential part of my camera gear reviews. I use it to film all the first person behind-the-lens clips that I use to give viewers the experience of shooting with the lens.
2020-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one!!
2020-6-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice
2020-6-2
Use props
Illuminations
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you!
2020-6-3
Use props
Illuminations
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you!
2020-6-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.
2020-6-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Illuminations. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative video you have filmed using your DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-6-8
Use props
Illuminations
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 00:35
Hello there Illuminations. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative video you have filmed using your DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your support.

Thank you!
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Illuminations. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules