Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live
445 3 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I really enjoyed using FB Live with my original Mavic Air but can't use it with my Mavic Air 2.   Does anyone think there is a possibility that DJI will do an update to the DJI Fly app so we have FB Live?
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NitemareTrainer. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI Fly application's future updates and with regards to this matter Rest assure that our DJI R&D team will continuously send updates to improve user experience for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your valued support and your understanding.
2020-6-8
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

I’m sick of DJI not responding when they will fix the live option.  Your R&D group should know by now why and how to make it work.  It has been over a year.  Is DJI saying they are not smart enough to fix it like other cheap electronic makers already do?
Step up and admit if you can’t do it or update the OS so we can use the functions we paid for when we purchased your expensive DJI products.
2020-6-12
Use props
johnny fiveo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2997710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting for some kind of answer on a Facebook live option.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules