M2ED question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikael Sweden
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350627 ft

Sweden

Hello everyone
I fly as much as I can with this one I had for a week now. Today I flew out on the sea for approximately 1000m. I pushed returning home, when the drone nears me I heard  a strange sound. It sounded like the drone was taking speed and slowing down in a high speed. Checking the prop and not a mark on them. If I start and fly no problems. Feels like it comes from RTH. Anyone else who noticed this sound?
And most of the times I start to fly I go from tripod mode, but according to the speed it's not right. Have to go other mode and back to get the slow speed

Today on clear weather the signal was week between the controller and drone without any obstacle (sea), feels like M2P is stronger tha this one.

Feels like only complaint but mostly interested if someone else have the same issue

Not least happy to learn from you all

Mike

2020-6-1
Use props
Mikael Sweden
lvl.3

Sweden

Had to go out out once again to a clear field with no obstacles, after 400 m it seems like the video in the phone is lagging.. So I turn it home and land. After a while in the screen it says I have problems with my firmware and I need to update I think it says inconsequent
I even tested return home around Seguine and the drone seems like it rabbit on its way at home jumping
2020-6-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mikael Sweden Posted at 6-1 11:31
Had to go out out once again to a clear field with no obstacles, after 400 m it seems like the video in the phone is lagging.. So I turn it home and land. After a while in the screen it says I have problems with my firmware and I need to update I think it says inconsequent
I even tested return home around Seguine and the drone seems like it rabbit on its way at home jumping

If you are sharing batteries between the M2P and the M2E then you might see inconsistent firmware messages as the batteries run different firmware to enable the auto heating.
2020-6-2
Use props
Mikael Sweden
lvl.3

Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 6-2 00:00
If you are sharing batteries between the M2P and the M2E then you might see inconsistent firmware messages as the batteries run different firmware to enable the auto heating.

Thanks for your answer.
I have 2 battery that I use for the enterprise and never switch between them. I have reinstalled the firmware on the drone and controller true DJI Assistant 2 yesterday evening. Will try again today and se.
2020-6-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mikael Sweden Posted at 6-2 00:23
Thanks for your answer.
I have 2 battery that I use for the enterprise and never switch between them. I have reinstalled the firmware on the drone and controller true DJI Assistant 2 yesterday evening. Will try again today and se.

Good luck!
2020-6-2
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Mikael Sweden Posted at 6-2 00:23
Thanks for your answer.
I have 2 battery that I use for the enterprise and never switch between them. I have reinstalled the firmware on the drone and controller true DJI Assistant 2 yesterday evening. Will try again today and se.

Hello Mikael,

Any update ? Are the problems solved after firmware update ?
2020-6-3
Use props
Mikael Sweden
lvl.3

Sweden

KDP + Posted at 6-3 10:52
Hello Mikael,

Any update ? Are the problems solved after firmware update ?

Have updated everything once again, and no luck with the drone jumping like a rabbit on RTH. It feel so weird and I found that I'm not alone on this, there is a discussion about this on another site. I have even 4 new props so its must be the firmware or hardware failure.

This evening I even went out in the dark to test the thermal and Isoterm to look for myself on 35 meters hight. I turned Istoterm on adjusted it for search of people. Could not get any vision on myself, only when I turn of Isoterm. And in the meny for Isoterm its off, it says Isoterm Turn Off even that its off. Im a completely out of my mind to understand this. Could not include picture so sorry..
Guess I have to contact my reseller so they can fix this. It should work better than this.
2020-6-3
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

We have noticed the exact same issue with our M2ED.  Whenever RTH is enabled the drone returns but with a fairly violent 'bucking' motion - the same thing does not happen if your fly back manually though.
2020-6-12
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

M2ED does the same thing but only when RTH is enabled - if you fly home manually, no issues at all.
2020-6-12
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If flying home toward the sun,  OA can stop the drone and let it start going again and again........

Randy
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules