20637 506 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

From what I found

More recently, the diversely coloured rainbow has been used to reflect diversity in sexuality, becoming the international symbol of the gay movement. Gilbert Baker, an artist and drag queen, first created the rainbow flag in 1978, and it has been used extensively to depict pride, defiance and also hope for acceptance, respect and equal rights for this marginalised group.
don't drop ya soap
2020-6-26
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Just FIY the LGBT flag and the PEACE flag have different kind of striped shades and in a different orientation. Apparently not only SICK manners but also homophobia is lowering onto this thread.

Amazing... it's always instructive to follow this threads to really get acquainted with who's really behind the keyboard.
2020-6-26
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

m80116 Posted at 6-26 12:21
Just FIY the LGBT flag and the PEACE flag have different kind of striped shades and in a different orientation. Apparently not only SICK manners but also homophobia is lowering onto this thread.

Amazing... it's always instructive to follow this threads to really get acquainted with who's really behind the keyboard.

The "Captain" has spoken!

The "Unquestionable Authority" on all matters of life!

Stronzo
2020-6-26
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

raven swe Posted at 6-26 08:19
From what I found

More recently, the diversely coloured rainbow has been used to reflect diversity in sexuality, becoming the international symbol of the gay movement. Gilbert Baker, an artist and drag queen, first created the rainbow flag in 1978, and it has been used extensively to depict pride, defiance and also hope for acceptance, respect and equal rights for this marginalised group.

2020-6-26
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

DJI Support Team. This topic needs your moderation ASAP!
2020-6-30
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Sweden

so why bring it back to life by posting, its been quite for days now. or did you post just to stir it up again, Christ some people,
2020-6-30
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

raven swe Posted at 6-30 11:20
so why bring it back to life by posting, its been quite for days now. or did you post just to stir it up again, Christ some people,

Yeah gotta keep you homophobic people in line
2020-6-30
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-25 16:59
Read it and realize that it was mockingbirdie who decided to throw personal insults around first. Or have you lost your b#lls again...... if you don't know what muppet is , it's a fool an idiot. Well let's see if you have any principals left now.

[view_image]

Questioning people’s principles coming from you is an absolute joke ! You as a user are the most inflammatory member on this whole forum and take great delight in upsetting people ! Your nothing but a troll ! People like you don’t deserve to be part of such a great forum !
2020-7-1
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-30 11:08
DJI Support Team. This topic needs your moderation ASAP!

Doesn’t seem like moderation is a priority on this forum ! A real shame
2020-7-1
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

m80116 Posted at 6-25 16:27
Certainly not a scratch from you.
This is the kind of people you're supporting:

It’s a mess because people feel they have a right to hijack a thread by constant inflammatory remarks ! And pulling members to bits for fun ! Hallmark without doubt has to be the worst person I’ve ever had the misfortune of enduring his inputs! Hallmark your a muppet
2020-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-1 23:21
It’s a mess because people feel they have a right to hijack a thread by constant inflammatory remarks ! And pulling members to bits for fun ! Hallmark without doubt has to be the worst person I’ve ever had the misfortune of enduring his inputs! Hallmark your a muppet

You’re really getting into the trolling now ....... and insulting people is never to far away from you .....
2020-7-2
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-2 02:44
You’re really getting into the trolling now ....... and insulting people is never to far away from you .....

Your nothing but a antagonist ! Obviously you suffer quite badly from Narcissistic personality disorder. Nothing but a muppet
2020-7-2
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-2 02:35
Your nothing but a scourge and I’m only glad that most are now pointing that out. But it seems you’ve been like that a long time. I’d say the best part of you is still in your fathers drawers....
Looks like you're popular around here. LMAO.....

I’d say the best part of you is still in your fathers drawers....

would that be classed as an insult ?

antagonistic muppet all you are and all you will ever be ! a keyboard warrior with not one ounce of emapathy ! just look around the forum ! you will argue black is white and drone on and on and on ! boring people to death !
2020-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-2 02:51
Your nothing but a antagonist ! Obviously you suffer quite badly from Narcissistic personality disorder. Nothing but a muppet

It’s unbelievable just how much of an idiot you really are. You insult me first and expect  that I will be afraid of the forum bully. Now if you can’t take it don’t dish it out, I’m just amazed at just how many believe you to be an idiot.
2020-7-2
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 7-2 04:48
It’s unbelievable just how much of an idiot you really are. You insult me first and expect  that I will be afraid of the forum bully. Now if you can’t take it don’t dish it out, I’m just amazed at just how many believe you to be an idiot.

Im not the one who flames everyones post. you are nothing but delusional you muppet .A first class crank
2020-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

mockingbirdmedia Posted at 7-2 05:41
Im not the one who flames everyones post. you are nothing but delusional you muppet .A first class crank

I think you are the one who started this and you might think you can bully but think again.

“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
2020-7-2
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Sweden

Well gotta side with Hallmark on this one
2020-7-2
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

I find it truly disgusting how this topic of asking for some sort of tracking on the Mavic Mini has escalated to such abrasive comments against one another... this is supposed to be a community of members supporting members, and all I see is a total disregard for others and complete disrespect. Stop all the damn bickering and bitching... I’ve said many times, if you don’t like the topic, don‘t read or reply to it... It’s like a bunch of goddamned 2 year olds in here...

I don’t care if others have said “it can’t be done...”, “it wont be done...”, “It doesn’t have Obstacle Avoidance...” - the point of this topic was to ask for, or suggest a feature request, regardless if it will happen or not.

Oh, and if you don’t like this post, you can throw all of your negative comments, call me names, or whatever... I don’t care, most of your comments just make me laugh and shake my head in amazement.
2020-7-2
Use props
Drone Retard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380344 ft
Romania

Need active track, when activated could be a warning like: warranty ceases if used. I don't give a rat ass about warranty.
2020-7-3
Use props
ThalisGr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

BoxedSoul Posted at 7-2 07:50
I find it truly disgusting how this topic of asking for some sort of tracking on the Mavic Mini has escalated to such abrasive comments against one another... this is supposed to be a community of members supporting members, and all I see is a total disregard for others and complete disrespect. Stop all the damn bickering and bitching... I’ve said many times, if you don’t like the topic, don‘t read or reply to it... It’s like a bunch of goddamned 2 year olds in here...

I don’t care if others have said “it can’t be done...”, “it wont be done...”, “It doesn’t have Obstacle Avoidance...” - the point of this topic was to ask for, or suggest a feature request, regardless if it will happen or not.

Sadly most forums are like this. I regret that I was involved in a raw here because I should be wise enough to know how it works, with old/new members and people trying to prove themselves better than others :-).
But at least you created a post with hundreds of replies...it is not easy lol
2020-7-3
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

ThalisGr Posted at 7-3 03:52
Sadly most forums are like this. I regret that I was involved in a raw here because I should be wise enough to know how it works, with old/new members and people trying to prove themselves better than others :-).
But at least you created a post with hundreds of replies...it is not easy lol

Yup... It is sad... I am on a forum for Zhiyun gimbals, and the community there, is for the most part, very decent - people ask questions, make feature requests, and are not made to feel stupid for it.

Votes for: 218 Votes against: 40 - as many (40?) have been so kind as to point out that this will never happen, this topic sure did stir up the pot though!
2020-7-3
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

BoxedSoul Posted at 7-3 04:02
Yup... It is sad... I am on a forum for Zhiyun gimbals, and the community there, is for the most part, very decent - people ask questions, make feature requests, and are not made to feel stupid for it.

Votes for: 218 Votes against: 40 - as many (40?) have been so kind as to point out that this will never happen, this topic sure did stir up the pot though!

was a great topic buddy !

Hopefully you get what your asking for with active track ! ragardless of whether the fan boys like you asking questions or not !

sorry to hijack your thread by the way ! you asked a great question.

And about time DJI started to listen to all customers, not just those who want to spend 2k on a drone!
2020-7-3
Use props
Cryptic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

There are cheaper drone that have active track so why can’t the MM have it ?
2020-7-3
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-24 12:08
...lol, indeed, any reply that doesn't kiss a** is an insult for the cry-babies and mum...why not make petition to make Mavic Air 2 at 249 grams at price of the mini...?

You are the only cry baby on this forum. No one likes you . Why are you even here . All you do is wine about every comment. I bet you still live with your mummy.. p.ss off you d.ck beater..
2020-7-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 06:18
...double price would be ludicrous for most cry-babies as they want most for free.

Salutations to beautiful Turkey...especially the women

What is wrong with you wanker
2020-7-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 12:39
...oh no!...the "fresh captain" is upset...mamamia!

1000 push-ups for the bad dudes here...hop, hop. hop. hop...stronzo...pfttt

How old are you ? 10 ?
2020-7-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 16:39
hey, you proud stuped captain....u talk like idiot.....u shame us italians...

Winging b.tch
2020-7-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-25 16:57
...mom didn't breast feed you hu?

...she just liked u as a friend?

You are are dead set looser ,  you obviously get off insulting everyone on here , get a life mummies boy.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-26 12:41
The "Captain" has spoken!

The "Unquestionable Authority" on all matters of life!

No one likes you .......... mummy’s boy
2020-7-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

BoxedSoul Posted at 7-3 04:02
Yup... It is sad... I am on a forum for Zhiyun gimbals, and the community there, is for the most part, very decent - people ask questions, make feature requests, and are not made to feel stupid for it.

How much interest have dji shown ?
2020-7-4
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

DJWacko Posted at 7-4 02:46
No one likes you .......... mummy’s boy

...looks like you didn't get ur daily breastfeed...want me send you a keg?

...or maybe ur local dingos can supply a few sucks...
2020-7-4
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Sweden

The Aussie is on a roll with comments, looks like mums let the baby out the pen to play on the PC
2020-7-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 7-4 03:00

Out of 465 posts, there was one (0.2%) was from a DJI moderator.

But it was a very important post that said:
Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that you will get the best insights from our DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mavic Mini with regards to this matter.
In addition this request has been forwarded to our DJI R&D team for evaluation. Again, thank you for your understanding and support.

That sounds like it's being taken very, very seriously.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if something might develop from this in 5 or 6 years.

2020-7-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 7-4 04:23
Out of 465 posts, there was one (0.2%) was from a DJI moderator.

“I wouldn't be at all surprised if something might develop from this in 5 or 6 years.”

If that’s true then moderator’s obviously have been to the fore in escalating  this thread . ;+)
2020-7-4
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-4 09:44
Opposing views have nothing to do with being fan boys.  It's having been around long enough to understand how these things go.  I understand it is disappointing to have your dreams dashed.

BTW, people voting 'No' aren't voting against Activetrack.   They are voting no because either they don't use it & the feature is unimportant to them, or because they acknowledge it isn't likely to happen.

I dont use active track even though i have it on my second drone! Not sure how you come to the conclussion that my dreams have been dashed lol!

The mini was bought to aid me taking pictures in places i cant physically stand and thats all !

My point is, its great for people in the comunity to stand together to ask questions!
As customers of DJI we expect yes expect them to listen and feedback !
oposing views are great if at the end of all the conversations a collective goal is reached without people clouding the water.
Anyway ive voiced my opinion and hope something happens? will i lose sleep if it doesnt happen ! not at all.

The subject evoked plenty of chat, next subject!
2020-7-4
Use props
Gregory.Opera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151122 ft
United States

playtime1 Posted at 6-2 18:28
You won't be  the last people always want something for nothing. And if it's that important you should have bought a drone that had it. Don't buy bottom of the line and expect all the bells and whistles.

And not everyone has boatloads of money to spend on top-of-the-line drones... This is such a stupid comment to make.

Personally I couldn't give too s*#ts about "active tracking" - but I also don't think people should miss out just because they don't have huge sums of money to spend on high-end drones.
2020-7-4
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Sweden

then be happy with what you have and quit begging for more features that the more expensive drones have, that have had more time and expense put into then for free.
2020-7-4
Use props
fansc16e75b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 589432 ft

United Kingdom

I don't get why people are so passionate on the for and against active track.

the original post was to see if  the people that had a simple yes or no opinion could take a vote. Maybe if there was enough interest in the poll DJI would listen.

but what this thread has turned into is just pathetic name calling and pointless arguing. A bunch of keyboard warriors trying to one up each other on a text based messaging system....you're all so brave.

If enough people wanted Active Track on their MM then maybe DJI would have listened but if they read through this thread they'd be very disapointed in their customer base. so, please, how about letting the thread get back on track, take your pathetic comments to some other group. Always the best response is to not feed a troll.
2020-7-4
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Finland

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-4 09:44
Opposing views have nothing to do with being fan boys.  It's having been around long enough to understand how these things go.  I understand it is disappointing to have your dreams dashed.

BTW, people voting 'No' aren't voting against Activetrack.   They are voting no because either they don't use it & the feature is unimportant to them, or because they acknowledge it isn't likely to happen.

2020-7-4
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Finland

raven swe Posted at 7-4 14:16
then be happy with what you have and quit begging for more features that the more expensive drones have, that have had more time and expense put into then for free.

2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules