20640 506 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-29 05:12
That renders the wait for the Mini SDK a colossal waste of time for me.  WTF would DJI not provide Waypoint & Orbit support?

I Asked on the Git about Way-points and it's Firmware related, with Virtual Stick app developers will have to manually develop a way-point system but way-points can still be done. Dronelink (an app I only just heard about is doing just that, developing there own way-point system to be used with the Mini.)

That3DPrinterGuy commented 12 hours ago •

@Michael-DJI @dji-dev @dji-lisafedane
I have a question, Why was way-point support left out of the SDK for the mavic mini? Does anyone have any comments about that, or is it just not ready to be released yet? Out of all the things capable with the SDK, way-points with the mini's extended battery life was going to be really useful and a lot of people are wondering why support for way-points was left out. Thanks.
@Michael-DJI
Contributor
Michael-DJI commented 7 hours ago

@Michael-DJI @dji-dev @dji-lisafedane
    I have a question, Why was way-point support left out of the SDK for the mavic mini? Does anyone have any comments about that, or is it just not ready to be released yet? Out of all the things capable with the SDK, way-points with the mini's extended battery life was going to be really useful and a lot of people are wondering why support for way-points was left out. Thanks.

hey, please check this out: Mavic Mini Way-points
it's because of firmware not a software issue.

My best guess with Orbit being left out is that DJI already has programed the mini to perform Obits via quick shots and Litchi can't command the same actions because of some conflict or lack of support or something. With the virtual sticks anything can be done, some 3rd party dev could write a more advanced tracking system or way-points etc it'll just take longer, and while automated Orbiting is gone you can still Manually orbit an Object using Focus Mode.
2020-7-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-29 06:45
From what i have just read it appears to be a design limitation in the Mini firmware and/or hardware.

That’s a pity, looks like we can forget about that.
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

527 replies, and one SDK released later ,,and DJI has not implemented Active Track,waypoint mission, and Tiny/Boomerang quickshot modes
2020-7-29
Use props
Tum Aphichat
New

United States

I bought this drone 5 months ago, just looked into this  I felt like I just waste 499
2020-7-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tum Aphichat Posted at 7-31 21:57
I bought this drone 5 months ago, just looked into this  I felt like I just waste 499

I felt like I just waste 499

If you bought it 5 months ago in the hope it might get extra features in the future (features that were never promised), whose problem is that?
2020-7-31
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

Labroides Posted at 7-31 22:11
I felt like I just waste 499
If you bought it 5 months ago in the hope it might get extra features in the future (features that were never promised), whose problem is that?

...am buying a Fiat in hopes it will turn into a Ferrari...if not, I will not be happy

Bad DJI...wooohooo
2020-8-1
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3150 ft
Australia

fans1cafe718 Posted at 8-1 09:48
...am buying a Fiat in hopes it will turn into a Ferrari...if not, I will not be happy

Bad DJI...wooohooo

Well aren't you a fkn idiot then.
2020-8-11
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 8-11 05:30
Well aren't you a fkn idiot then.

Had to make a fairy-tale so your dumb-nut-dingo brain finally gets the point hu?

...good boy

2020-8-19
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Let The Topic Rise... AGAİN!!
2020-8-31
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Father, why have you forsaken me?
2020-8-31
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Australia

Shows how much the dimwits saying you can't do follow me, Litchi now has it for the mini.
Dumb drop kicks always think there opinion is the best and correct.
2020-9-7
Use props
vortex19
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Snake65 Posted at 9-7 05:58
Shows how much the dimwits saying you can't do follow me, Litchi now has it for the mini.
Dumb drop kicks always think there opinion is the best and correct.

Except for iPhones - Litchi doesn't support Follow on iOS devices.
2020-9-7
Use props
Samoth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95640 ft
Belgium

Imagine Litchi does it first after DJI said it's impossible on the Mini. That would be embarrassing for DJI...
2020-9-7
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Australia

Risk lmao as long as your careful no problems.
I think its just fools who are upset that they were wrong saying we wouldn't get it. I think those fools just like to troll and be negative , otherwise why be on this post.
Hey what about that dickhead who bought a fiat hoping for a Ferrari his wish still might come true.
Bahahaha.
2020-9-9
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 9-9 05:28
I think its just fools who are upset that they were wrong saying we wouldn't get it. I think those fools just like to troll and be negative , otherwise why be on this post.
Hey what about that dickhead who bought a fiat hoping for a Ferrari his wish still might come true.

Well, If you remove the T from fiat and add three R’s and an E you have Ferrari... I’d like to buy an E, Pat... and are there any R’s?

Roflmao
2020-9-9
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 9-9 05:28

Famous aussie snake-scientist testing "very advanced-nasa-approuved-betazoid-mongoloid" longly awaited active track in backyard with his dingos herd LOL!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0oWO0lauJE

2020-9-9
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 9-9 06:30
Well, If you remove the T from fiat and add three R’s and an E you have Ferrari... I’d like to buy an E, Pat... and are there any R’s?

Roflmao

...most of us are made outta Protons and Neutrons...but some also have extra molecules called MORONS...

...enjoy your litchi crippled active crash...

Glad you got it, but you're still whining...?

I bet you even begged Turd-O to throw in a few pandemic buck$$$ to finance your wet dream??

sheeeesh!

2020-9-9
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Australia

Oh look at these 2 spoilt brats calling all sorts of funny names  , no wonder u fkn dumb Americans are dropping like flies from covid . How about you just run out and protest some more spread it a bit more.
As for the canooks and there gay prime minister I'm surprised you are not forced into anal by Tradeau,although my guess is you do it any way as past time.
2020-9-10
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

fans1cafe718 Posted at 9-9 12:48
...most of us are made outta Protons and Neutrons...but some also have extra molecules called MORONS...

...enjoy your litchi crippled active crash...

Dji gives you a mavic air2 for every derogatory comment or are you inhabited by Satan? if this is the case, you should quickly go to an exorcist. ;)
2020-9-10
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 9-10 03:48
Oh look at these 2 spoilt brats calling all sorts of funny names  , no wonder u fkn dumb Americans are dropping like flies from covid . How about you just run out and protest some more spread it a bit more.
As for the canooks and there gay prime minister I'm surprised you are not forced into anal by Tradeau,although my guess is you do it any way as past time.

...as much as I hate to say this...I do agree about Turdo's incompetence...for the rest, you can wank-off your dingos with sand-paper and staples till they punch yer teeth in
2020-9-10
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

A little love and peace on the forum
2020-9-11
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

You still on here trolling ? mummy’s boy fans cafe alien head... you definitely have Little dick syndrome. Nothing better to do except suck on mummy’s tits and hate peoples comments.  And yes I enjoy a good dingo , better than my my mummy’s vag.   Poor deprived little boy.
2020-9-11
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

DJWacko Posted at 9-11 03:01
You still on here trolling ? mummy’s boy fans cafe alien head... you definitely have Little dick syndrome. Nothing better to do except suck on mummy’s tits and hate peoples comments.  And yes I enjoy a good dingo , better than my my mummy’s vag.   Poor deprived little boy.

...gotta agree with you about this thread but, why is it that you aussies have a fascination about dic*s and a*al...?
...guess going back to your roots a few hundred years ago explains it hu
2020-9-11
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Australia

Maybe because a post was started to try and get something from dji, not if we were going to get it. Of course the fkn dji fanboys have to put the 2 cents worth in. If we wanted your opinion we would have flushed the toilet or opened the rubbish bin. The amount of insight you actually put into this thread is zero , so as said earlier I think your mummy's vag is calling for you.
2020-9-12
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 9-12 07:50
Maybe because a post was started to try and get something from dji, not if we were going to get it. Of course the fkn dji fanboys have to put the 2 cents worth in. If we wanted your opinion we would have flushed the toilet or opened the rubbish bin. The amount of insight you actually put into this thread is zero , so as said earlier I think your mummy's vag is calling for you.

...seems you have a bad case of "Foot in Mouth" disease.

...do you even *own a mini*...??

Again Einstein, do you even OWN a mini?

2020-9-13
Use props
Snake65
lvl.2
Australia

Noooo of course I don't I, like you just cruise around trolling.
2020-9-13
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Snake65 Posted at 9-13 06:07
Noooo of course I don't I, like you just cruise around trolling.

lol...adios amigos R.I.P.
...take meds for heartburns and sour milk...
...and, hmmm...
avoid minis
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules