Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-15 13:58
I’m not saying I disagree with your comments Hallmark, and I do understand where you are coming from... but, Everyone has the right to ask questions, make feature requests, and so on, no matter how much you or anyone else thinks it’s a stupid request... People bashing on people and taunting them is not a good example of community spirit. We are supposed to be here to help other community members, not make them feel like lower class idiots for asking a question... I really don’t know why some people have to get so bent out of shape over a topic, that if they didn’t like in the first place. They don’t need to post their “speculative” comments, because let’s be honest here, and I dont really care how much experience any community member has with DJI, in the end, DJI is the only one who can ultimately make that decision, not any other community member. Won't everyone who said it's never gonna happen be surprised when DJI adds it to the Mini...

I don’t think playing the sympathy card is going to change anything. But use your common sense, you’ve been given good information that will save you loads of wasted time and so many have gone before you on other wasted threads. I don’t think anyone is making you look like anything other than pointing out how futile this thread is, which is good information and should be part of any forum.
If someone was to post here looking for dji to allow Their drones to fly unlimited altitude, do you think only those who think they should or those who think they will should comment. It seems even though you know you’ll never get it because of hardware issue, you continue to flog the dead horse. Surely much better option is to ask for more quickshots or similar stuff that’s possible. I think the boat is continually missed here because of refusal to apply common sense, but as I said before it seems common sense around here is not so common.

Don’t keep thinking this is personal it’s far from it as far as I’m concerned.
2020-6-15
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-15 14:13
I was under the understanding that since the Mavic Mini is under 250 grams (part of the reason it appeals so much to travellers) that ANYONE could fly it anywhere without registration or license in Canada... I could not find the specific laws for Canada with regards to tourists in Canada with a drone under 250 grams, but I did find this on another forum:

“In Canada, the following rules still apply:

It seems that visitors to Canada still need a special permit to fly any drone. There is no mention of the weight of the drone in the rules for people who are not canadians, so anyone coming to visit Canada would need a special permit, which will not be available until january 2021 if ever.
2020-6-15
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-15 14:25
Mid 2020's and trying to talk sense with logic and reasoning to the old fellas.
[view_image]

Yup, I know what you mean... I’m in my 50’s
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Geebax Posted at 6-15 14:27
Are you really arrogant enough to suggest that you have more logic and good reasoning than the 'older' people on this forum?

I'm so tired of showing nonsensical the utmost respect from waaay far they deserve. And gain any "progressive" profit out of it.
I asked this question
"
And a quick question by the way. Maybe the old fellas or the ex engineers might know this if there are any. Is there any way to change the obstacle avoidance sensor under the mavic mini, by modding/implementing a fresnel lens to make it a 360 proximity sensor?(so lets say whatever comes towards the drone in the proximity of 1 meter it will start to rise automatically) Has anyone thought about this? Imagine having a small black dome under the mini? Is it theoretically possible?
"
before and didn't get any answer out of it from any of the people here and as I mentioned the "old fellas".
Arrogant no. Highly educated towards technology yes.
Got it boomer?#drumb list!(told you it was coming)
@hallmark
@dirty bird
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-15 14:35
Yup, I know what you mean... I’m in my 50’s

I can exclude you by far away. You are nowhere close to these #drumbs
2020-6-15
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 13:15
2026...still waiting on Activetrack for the Mini.

so let  them wait, what's it to you? If people want to be asking ad nauseum, it's their own choice. What I don't understand is the amount of poeple coming here to go against it. Hu...if someone don't want the feature or think it's not going to happen, just move on and skip this thread, no? does not make any sense to keep fighting against this, people will keep asking and eventually they will get it, or not, dunno don't care. If I would like the feature? sure, will I buy a more expensive drone for it? nop...that's not a feature important for me. I have it in my Spark and never used it.

I remember when there was discussions about people asking for a drone that was under 250g, stabilized, 4k, yada yada yada, and some people going in the thread and saying it was not possible, yet here we are with our mini. DJI can do pretty much anything if they want to, and if too many people want that feature, they will get it eventually. It's just a question of time. Maybe with the Mavic Mini 2. In my case, I am just glad they did the Mini. it's an awesome little drone.
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 15:31
Since you have self-described yourself as "highly educated", why would you be asking us old guys about modding the sensor?  Why not put your amazing intellect on display & show us what you're capable of?

Twinkie Pawnius Khan, yours is a superior intellect!

Had no idea hillbillies were allowed to pilot a drone. Thought some education was needed but I was wrong. Why don't you join your friends for the line dance.
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 16:25
"OK Boomer" & hillbillies?  Is that the best you've got?  So much for your incredible intellect...

Here's how us old guys roll...

Trust me I watched your videos when you first said "carry on". No complaints on how awesome dji can shoot good videos. But trust me I'm not gonna "follow the leader" which is written in Comic Sans ms Font and "absolutely" not someone whoe names their drone darth videous.. Sir please stop being a boomer and mow your lawn (without a drone please!).
Thank you..
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 16:46
Run along now, Twinkie.  I hear your mom calling.  Your Hot Pockets must be ready?

Whatever, Darth Boomer. Hope you keep that mouth with your children and wonder "Why aren't they respecting me?"..  And next time be a boomer and take a proper picture. Not in the bathroom like a teenage girl
2020-6-15
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 17:26
That was taken in the outhouse, Twinkie.  When are you going to start cutting your own steak & moving out of mom's basement?

Aww thats sweet thinking everyone is from hillbillyland. Ok let me update you a little bit. When you live in a metropol you own an apartment and you don't have to mow your lawn!! can you believe that! What you learn after all these years right? I highly recommend it for your health boomer, or should I call you boomerang because you keep coming. Edit: I saw your reply cotton eye joe, not really worth the hassle to get something into your head. Obviously youre gonna boomerang all over again.

2020-6-15
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-15 15:25
Been here for many years & I can't recall a single thread ever requesting a sub-250 gram, stabilized, drone.  The weight rule & exemption were only recent considerations.  The Mini just sort of happened.  It is a wonderful attempt at an analogy though, even if it is fictitious.

I offer my perspective on this subject for the same reason I warn people not to fly the Mini in strong winds, not to fly outdoors with the prop guards installed, or to avoid touching a hot stove.  The experience of others can save you unnecessary grief.

There were many threads about it in the Spark forum. Just because you did not see them, does not mean they did not happen...and why do you think DJI made a drone that is 249g when the regulation is for 250g? It did not just happen, many many people asked for it. There were kit sold on the web for the spark to try to make it less than 250g.
2020-6-15
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

not getting AT move on
2020-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Me thinks the Turk is not a Turk at all, and is no stranger around here after all........
2020-6-15
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

"OK Boomer" & hillbillies?  Is that the best you've got?  So much for your incredible intellect...

...wow, what a freaggin' amazing ride!
2020-6-16
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 6-15 23:01
Me thinks the Turk is not a Turk at all, and is no stranger around here after all........

Been there long time ago flying VIP's...wonder what it looks like nowadays......
2020-6-16
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Daniella3d Posted at 6-15 21:17
There were many threads about it in the Spark forum. Just because you did not see them, does not mean they did not happen...and why do you think DJI made a drone that is 249g when the regulation is for 250g? It did not just happen, many many people asked for it. There were kit sold on the web for the spark to try to make it less than 250g.

JJRC X9P is a really neat Spark clone...258 grams...but remove rubber feet, a lil'bit filing here and there and you're below 250.

At a fraction of the price of DJI...and flies really well...with AT and more.

Had one but lost it.
2020-6-16
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

ahah...that thing had such crappy video, but since most of the trolls in here don't do anything creative or even use their drone to do what they should...what do you need good video quality for? Now I understand why some don't want AT...they don't need it, they don't do S**** with their drone, or drones! so much stupid waste of time to read all this unhelpful crap. that's my last reply to this thread.
2020-6-16
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Daniella3d Posted at 6-16 04:28
ahah...that thing had such crappy video, but since most of the trolls in here don't do anything creative or even use their drone to do what they should...what do you need good video quality for? Now I understand why some don't want AT...they don't need it, they don't do S**** with their drone, or drones! so much stupid waste of time to read all this unhelpful crap. that's my last reply to this thread.
Welcome to the DJI forum's, enjoy your experience.

So many others talk about the fimi x8 or the jjrc but any and all of the drones that people use as an example all have crap cameras.

It's the reason why people want AT because the mini has the best camera in it's class, what's the point of AT if you can't see what your filming lol.
2020-6-16
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Daniella3d Posted at 6-16 04:28

Arrivederci mother Teresa...lives are waiting to be saved...your minions here shall certainly miss u
2020-6-16
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

ABeardedItalian Posted at 6-16 04:33
Welcome to the DJI forum's, enjoy your experience.

So many others talk about the fimi x8 or the jjrc but any and all of the drones that people use as an example all have crap cameras.

...cam not dji maybe but wasn't bad for first drone with lotsa features FOR THE PRICE...

After a while, I complained to jjrc why thet didn't have all the advanced features of a Mavic Pro...for the PRICE I PAID...guess what...never a darn reply...not even a finger....almost called Ghostbusters...meh

...nontheless, props were darn good though...have one or two leftover here...wanna make scientific analysis in your kitchen lab hu?

...lol
2020-6-16
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
United States

A J Posted at 6-14 09:40
I have read that if you select the dronie QuickShot and highlight yourself the drone will follow you before pressing start to perform the QuickShot. That is about as close as you will get to AT on the Mini using the fly app - though you couldnt record it unless you use record screen on your device.

What version was the fly app or mini for that matter? I seen a video on the mavic air 2 walking around his back yard showing the tracking but unable to record. I wasn't aware you could do this with the mini so I tried today in every mode at every setting, never pressing start, the mini just stayed still.

Things I've noticed it was doing that it wasn't before, it was keeping my dog and myself tracked. On earlier versions it would find me and nothing else so this was nice to see. This might of changed or I never noticed it until trying the quickshots tracking, if you walk out of view and re enter after a 1=2 seconds it will grab back on to you, if you are outside the frame for 3 seconds or longer the box goes red and won't re-attach after. So in theory if you went behind a tree and come out the other side it will "find" you again.

I think once we get the sdk spotlight and other modes will be made possible and 3rd party app's will enable active tracking but as previous users has mentioned if DJI doesn't have existing programming SDK isn't going to grant miracles but it will be nice to see what's produced as a byproduct.
2020-6-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ABeardedItalian Posted at 6-16 14:21
What version was the fly app or mini for that matter? I seen a video on the mavic air 2 walking around his back yard showing the tracking but unable to record. I wasn't aware you could do this with the mini so I tried today in every mode at every setting, never pressing start, the mini just stayed still.

Things I've noticed it was doing that it wasn't before, it was keeping my dog and myself tracked. On earlier versions it would find me and nothing else so this was nice to see. This might of changed or I never noticed it until trying the quickshots tracking, if you walk out of view and re enter after a 1=2 seconds it will grab back on to you, if you are outside the frame for 3 seconds or longer the box goes red and won't re-attach after. So in theory if you went behind a tree and come out the other side it will "find" you again.

'I think once we get the sdk spotlight and other modes will be made possible and 3rd party app's will enable active tracking but as previous users has mentioned if DJI doesn't have existing programming SDK isn't going to grant miracles but it will be nice to see what's produced as a byproduct.'

I said this before, perhaps you did not see it, but simply releasing an SDK does not mean that 3rd party developers can magically produce auto-track. If the SDK does not have calls in it to facilitate auto-track, then there is nothing the developer can do. And, as DJI have already said they are not adding the function, you can bet there is nothing in the SDK. But if you want to continue your fantasy, why not contact Litchi and ask them.
2020-6-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ABeardedItalian Posted at 6-16 14:21
What version was the fly app or mini for that matter? I seen a video on the mavic air 2 walking around his back yard showing the tracking but unable to record. I wasn't aware you could do this with the mini so I tried today in every mode at every setting, never pressing start, the mini just stayed still.

Things I've noticed it was doing that it wasn't before, it was keeping my dog and myself tracked. On earlier versions it would find me and nothing else so this was nice to see. This might of changed or I never noticed it until trying the quickshots tracking, if you walk out of view and re enter after a 1=2 seconds it will grab back on to you, if you are outside the frame for 3 seconds or longer the box goes red and won't re-attach after. So in theory if you went behind a tree and come out the other side it will "find" you again.

A few years ago litchi was designing some SW for Spark, now litchi comes highly recommended for its waypoints and it was this that Spark users wanted. But litchi decided because of the short length of battery charge that it wasn’t feasible to support waypoints for spark, so they didn’t because if craft was lost because of their implementation of waypoints, it’s their reputation on the line. Litchi are a British company and are very aware of the compensation culture in the US, so it’s almost certain they won’t implement AT as we know it in the mini for fear of their reputation being damaged, you’re living in cuckoo land if you think they will . I think if litchi introduces waypoints and some more camera controls that all you get.
2020-6-16
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 6-16 15:07
'I think once we get the sdk spotlight and other modes will be made possible and 3rd party app's will enable active tracking but as previous users has mentioned if DJI doesn't have existing programming SDK isn't going to grant miracles but it will be nice to see what's produced as a byproduct.'

I said this before, perhaps you did not see it, but simply releasing an SDK does not mean that 3rd party developers can magically produce auto-track. If the SDK does not have calls in it to facilitate auto-track, then there is nothing the developer can do. And, as DJI have already said they are not adding the function, you can bet there is nothing in the SDK. But if you want to continue your fantasy, why not contact Litchi and ask them.

Ummm, excuse me? I literally said that exact thing.

"I think once we get the sdk spotlight and other modes will be made possible and 3rd party app's will enable active tracking but as previous users has mentioned if DJI doesn't have existing programming SDK isn't going to grant miracles"

The Mavic mini doesn't have active track, so whatever is included in the SDK won't magically enable active track. Simple as that, now say for example it was possible then 3rd party developers AKA not litchi will develop active track, just like the 3rd party developers made it possible for the Tello.

I never once brought up litchi, they as everyone keeps repeating will follow DJI very closely but with a Public SDK anyone can and will develop an app that will do things that DJI and Litchi wouldn't support otherwise. This is why In the first place I said and I quote "Third Party" because anyone 3rd party could develop support for something that both DJI and Litchi wouldn't for safety reasons.

You guy's need to quit while you're ahead.
2020-6-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ABeardedItalian Posted at 6-16 17:12
Ummm, excuse me? I literally said that exact thing.

"I think once we get the sdk spotlight and other modes will be made possible and 3rd party app's will enable active tracking but as previous users has mentioned if DJI doesn't have existing programming SDK isn't going to grant miracles"

On the contrary, I think you guys needs to recognise a dead horse and stop flogging it.
2020-6-16
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Oh Wow!! That has got to be one of the most boring uses of a drone I have ever seen... I didn’t even make it to 2 minutes I was so unimpressed... Anybody can fly a drone in a straight line, including my late grandfather... Show me something to be impressed by...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA55WlnHHmp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBPM-p2H4Dy/
2020-6-17
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-17 09:38
Oh Wow!! That has got to be one of the most boring uses of a drone I have ever seen... I didn’t even make it to 2 minutes I was so unimpressed... Anybody can fly a drone in a straight line, including my late grandfather... Show me something to be impressed by...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA55WlnHHmp/

2020-6-17
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Basically if you want more advanced features pay for them.  Why would you expect a company to provide the features peole pay more of a premium for? Would seem like particularily bad business
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Andy Uk Posted at 6-17 11:06
Basically if you want more advanced features pay for them.  Why would you expect a company to provide the features peole pay more of a premium for? Would seem like particularily bad business

Why don’t you read the whole topic before you start making repetitive posts like this... and btw, people wanted 24fps video capability that was only in higher priced models... people wanted manual video exposure control that was only in higher priced models... and guess what? The mini got both those features added to it with a firmware update...
2020-6-17
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
United States

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-17 11:28
Why don’t you read the whole topic before you start making repetitive posts like this... and btw, people wanted 24fps video capability that was only in higher priced models... people wanted manual video exposure control that was only in higher priced models... and guess what? The mini got both those features added to it with a firmware update...

Correct, but both of those and more were related to the camera alone. They have no issues with listening to feedback for the camera, I'm expecting to see raw at some point along with sharpness reduction. (Two of the biggest Camera Related features to be requested) Something like active track, spot light, follow me, are drone specific features and aren't something DJI is likely to add after the fact.

Were going to be lucky if we get spotlight mode through the SDK.
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-17 14:00
All that drone tech & you still fly like a dweeb...

All that expensive drone tech and all you can do is follow another drone in a straight line at night, and probably with "Active Track" too... ooooh so exciting if that's what you call creative use of a drone for video creation, I'll pass...

It's called adding a little variety, and some lateral motion... "Follow the Leader" completely lost my interest less than 30 seconds into your video... Anyways, call me a dweeb all you want, at least I put some thought into my drone footage, combined with gimbal footage, not just throw my drone up in the air to play "Follow the Leader" and hope I get something good out of my footage...

Oh, and btw, this is my first DJI Drone, and I am still perfecting my "manual" tracking technique. Any good filmmaker will tell you that you need to plan out your shots and film for the edit, not just randomly put your drone up in the air and hope you'll get some cool footage, which more or less is what your "Follow the Leader" looks like - no thought put into it. But hey, that's just my "constructive criticism" for what it's worth. All the best, most expensive gear doesn't make a better filmmaker, but a really good filmmaker can take any camera and film a masterpiece...
2020-6-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-17 14:27
All that expensive drone tech and all you can do is follow another drone in a straight line at night, and probably with "Active Track" too... ooooh so exciting  if that's what you call creative use of a drone for video creation, I'll pass...

It's called adding a little variety, and some lateral motion... "Follow the Leader" completely lost my interest less than 30 seconds into your video... Anyways, call me a dweeb all you want, at least I put some thought into my drone footage, combined with gimbal footage, not just throw my drone up in the air to play "Follow the Leader" and hope I get something good out of my footage...

"All the best, most expensive gear doesn't make a better filmmaker, but a really good filmmaker can take any camera and film a masterpiece..."

Where did it go wrong in your case?
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Geebax Posted at 6-17 14:33
"All the best, most expensive gear doesn't make a better filmmaker, but a really good filmmaker can take any camera and film a masterpiece..."

Where did it go wrong in your case?

For the record, I never said my footage was a masterpiece, nor did I ever claim to be a “really good filmmaker”, although, I actually put some thought into my shots and I’ve only been doing video for less than a year... But, hey... where’s your “masterpiece”? Impress me...
2020-6-17
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-17 15:03
For the record, I never said my footage was a masterpiece, nor did I ever claim to be a “really good filmmaker”, although, I actually put some thought into my shots and I’ve only been doing video for less than a year... But, hey... where’s your “masterpiece”? Impress me...

Whenever I read flappy birds comment I tune in to "cotton eye joe". Open it from youtube. It makes his comments more tolerable trust me. Geebax, flappy bird, and hallmark are here just to sabotage the thread. On the other hand Abeardeditalian. Is also against the thought(not totally) but I get his point and I can talk with him all day. Cause he has an understanding of tech and is well capable of logic.
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-17 15:29
Whenever I read flappy birds comment I tune in to "cotton eye joe". Open it from youtube. It makes his comments more tolerable trust me. Geebax, flappy bird, and hallmark are here just to sabotage the thread. On the other hand Abeardeditalian. Is also against the thought(not totally) but I get his point and I can talk with him all day. Cause he has an understanding of tech and is well capable of logic.

Oh, they can dish it out all day for all I care, doesn’t bother me one bit, in fact I find it amusing that they continue to banter on and on and on...
2020-6-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-17 15:03
For the record, I never said my footage was a masterpiece, nor did I ever claim to be a “really good filmmaker”, although, I actually put some thought into my shots and I’ve only been doing video for less than a year... But, hey... where’s your “masterpiece”? Impress me...

I am sorry, but my most artful pieces are reserved for an audience with more class. You don't qualify.
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-17 16:09
Nope, no Activetrack.  Honestly, I've never used Activetrack on any of my drones.  It wouldn't work reliably for tracking another drone anyway.

You can't criticize something when you admit to not watching.  As I said, you have to get to where you're going before the fun can start.  Skip ahead a few minutes if your gnat-brain is overloaded, or double up on your Ritalin & Adderall.  

In retrospect, I admit trying to track another drone with Active Track at night would be an impossible challenge, but still doesn’t change the fact that nothing in your video captured my attention to keep me watching, but I guess the process to plan out an “autonomous” pre-plan flight path and implement it is an interesting thing to do. I did go back and shuttle through the entire video at about 4x speed, and I still found it... boring... sorry, but I have watched review videos that were more exciting. And the choice of music was something more for an action flick, and too fast for the pace of your video in most places throughout your video.  Oh, and the herky-jerky footage was from my camera on a gimbal while I was walking, not from the Mini...
2020-6-17
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Geebax Posted at 6-17 16:52
I am sorry, but my most artful pieces are reserved for an audience with more class. You don't qualify.

Easy to criticize others when you claim your work is reserved for audiences with more class... and you know nothing about me...
Oh, and many of the greatest filmmakers produced crappy films when they first started... I'm sure you were not producing Box-Office hits when you first started either.
2020-6-17
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-17 16:12
How's your quest for Activetrack on the Mini going?

Git Gud flappy bird
2020-6-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-17 15:29
Whenever I read flappy birds comment I tune in to "cotton eye joe". Open it from youtube. It makes his comments more tolerable trust me. Geebax, flappy bird, and hallmark are here just to sabotage the thread. On the other hand Abeardeditalian. Is also against the thought(not totally) but I get his point and I can talk with him all day. Cause he has an understanding of tech and is well capable of logic.

That’s not right. But if you go back in this thread you’ll find your posts were made up of broken English in your attempt to try to pose as a Turk , now as the thread has gone on it’s very clear you’re an American, the broken English a token of your past posts, so fraud I’d say and a well known one to.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules