Petition to bring some sort of (Active) Tracking to the Mini
20639 506 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

hallmark007 Posted at 6-17 23:52
That’s not right. But if you go back in this thread you’ll find your posts were made up of broken English in your attempt to try to pose as a Turk , now as the thread has gone on it’s very clear you’re an American, the broken English a token of your past posts, so fraud I’d say and a well known one to.

Pose as a Turk? Hoooly as if being a Turk is some sort of priviledge, sir your wires are all messed up...
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-18 06:01
Careful there, wee one.  You may get tossed!

Don't talk when your mouth is full cotton eye joe... Yeehaww Howdy Partner
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

hallmark007 Posted at 6-17 23:55
I see they've dropped the last sticky at the top of forum which gave release notes for last FW. This is always a sign that new FW is due soon, don’t think it will be AT but you might get something new to play around with soon. Maybe something for all your effort here.

Now that is experience speaking! I highly salute you sir. And btw I really am offended and honored at the same time. Offended cause you called my english broke. Honored because you refer to me as a native american I am actually proud)  If you wonder why my english is so good. in the 90 I was in the schwarzkopf compound in saudi. So lots of yankees around there
2020-6-18
Use props
hurstja
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43602 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sure, do it DJI!
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-18 10:20
Bilbo Bender returns...

How long will the wee-lad last this time?

More longer than you ever will boomer. I wonder how much time you got left? Fly more when you can Joe, there isn't long time before we see you 6 feet under.   Keep on dying that hair pops while you can
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 12:51
More longer than you ever will boomer. I wonder how much time you got left? Fly more when you can Joe, there isn't long time before we see you 6 feet under.   Keep on dying that hair pops while you can

...hey floki, why u talk so rude like that...?

...be smart dude

He fly Incredible FORMATION flight...

IS every pilot's dream to fly in CITY like this.

Is not ur fault...maybe u just need a little more insinght.
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 13:49
...hey floki, why u talk so rude like that...?

...be smart dude

I apologized from hallmark because I thought I was rude and it didn't suit my upbringing. But I'm not holding back against this trucker. And you know I actually put a lot of effort to people, dude we even talked with you in private message and "we" both understood each other. How am I supposed to reason with this guy over here? His attitude is overly oppressing, I beat up bullies in my neighborhood where I grew up because I don't like people looking down on people. And when they do I go full on. (but to only people who deserve it) And I'm sorry if I offended you too.And Yeah maybe I need more insight on this but I cant/wont hold back on this one until I see a glimpse of reasoning on his side.
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 12:51
More longer than you ever will boomer. I wonder how much time you got left? Fly more when you can Joe, there isn't long time before we see you 6 feet under.   Keep on dying that hair pops while you can

...if u really been in Saudi back then...you should know all the difficulties associated with flying...especially rotors...in sandy conditions...

...you are NOT SO YOUNG...SO, WHY are you saying we are old dudes...??

...what you trying to prove here?

2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 14:13
I apologized from hallmark because I thought I was rude and it didn't suit my upbringing. But I'm not holding back against this trucker. And you know I actually put a lot of effort to people, dude we even talked with you in private message and "we" both understood each other. How am I supposed to reason with this guy over here? His attitude is overly oppressing, I beat up bullies in my neighborhood where I grew up because I don't like people looking down on people. And when they do I go full on. (but to only people who deserve it) And I'm sorry if I offended you too.And Yeah maybe I need more insight on this but I cant/wont hold back on this one until I see a glimpse of reasoning on his side.
...is understood...Evet!
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 14:13
...if u really been in Saudi back then...you should know all the difficulties associated with flying...especially rotors...in sandy conditions...

...you are NOT SO YOUNG...SO, WHY are you saying we are old dudes...??

"...if u really been in Saudi back then...you should know all the difficulties associated with flying...especially rotors...in sandy conditions..." How the hell am I supposed to know stuff when I was a baby. I was literally  1 when the gulf war happened.
I want to have a healthy conversation, and break the borders of this nonsense "i'm the more experienced user" kinda stuff. I really don't understand. How a request to an attribute of some sort of tracking for a mavic mini, turn into a "this topic has been opened for many times move on" sort of discussion. This is a poll to begin with. You can state why it shouldnt have it why it should have it and then bugger off. You cant manipulate or sabotage the thread. If you do thinking you have big cohones. There is always gonna be a cohones bigger than yours. Its the rule of nature. You are the king of the jungle until someone knocks you off the throne... I just dont like the attitude man. Im fighting against the attitude.
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 14:16
...is understood...Evet!

Evet! Tabiki de hocam! Ma maan : ))
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 14:21
Evet! Tabiki de hocam! Ma maan : ))

...hmmm, so, u are a young dude...and feel opressed by us older guys...

...but, we are dilligently very helpful...and will make sure you will always make it through...which you have indeed...but,

...we aknowledge and approve revolt to a certain point...nontheless,

...after a while, it is expected that we agree on a certain platform..

And......and....one day YOUNG MAN...

U shall understand.

2020-6-18
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 115748 ft
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 14:20
"...if u really been in Saudi back then...you should know all the difficulties associated with flying...especially rotors...in sandy conditions..." How the hell am I supposed to know stuff when I was a baby. I was literally  1 when the gulf war happened.
I want to have a healthy conversation, and break the borders of this nonsense "i'm the more experienced user" kinda stuff. I really don't understand. How a request to an attribute of some sort of tracking for a mavic mini, turn into a "this topic has been opened for many times move on" sort of discussion. This is a poll to begin with. You can state why it shouldnt have it why it should have it and then bugger off. You cant manipulate or sabotage the thread. If you do thinking you have big cohones. There is always gonna be a cohones bigger than yours. Its the rule of nature. You are the king of the jungle until someone knocks you off the throne... I just dont like the attitude man. Im fighting against the attitude.

How did this poll requesting some sort of tracking for the Mavic Mini become so full of off-topic, flaming posts, and major heated arguments back and forth... sheesh...
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Turkey

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 14:34
...hmmm, so, u are a young dude...and feel opressed by us older guys...

...but, we are dilligently very helpful...and will make sure you will always make it through...which you have indeed...but,

I was actually having real fun until the capish ahah that blew it up. Comprende senyor : )
And Flappy bird, Mr Kansas city stop the port scanning man. You're just making yourself even more miserable. Old dude withem old tricks.. you are actually a boomer with boomer tech actually sending a scan to smtp email prot omegalol...
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-18 14:37
How did this poll requesting some sort of tracking for the Mavic Mini become so full of off-topic, flaming posts, and major heated arguments back and forth... sheesh...

..is a generation trying to migrate info to the other...is like Commodore64 trying to com with Win10...lol...meh!

...hey, we all flying drones here...hu

...and, humbly, am new to drones...but...

...flown helos for 35 years...all over...

...am so gratefull drones gimme some kinna pleasure I had back then...especially, watching the birds fly upside/down or stuff we could never be allowed to do...

...that's why I appreciate Dirty Bird's flights so much...

2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-18 14:37

Hope you get AT in upcoming firmware...if we do...I'll eat CROW...
2020-6-18
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 14:44
Hope you get AT in upcoming firmware...if we do...I'll eat CROW..ok??
HEY??

I will want video proof of that... LOL
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-18 14:46
I will want video proof of that... LOL

...lol, no make me talk Canadian HEY...lol

...u spoiled lil'brats...lol...always pushing the limits hu...

...am sure u good kids...

...yeah, we need pushing but, no be pretentious and disrespectul....hu

Go for it...!

2020-6-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Looks like there is more than one Bilbao Baggins on this thread.......!!!!!!!
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 6-18 16:04

...let the children play bud...we can just steer them a tad in the right path but we need let go

2020-6-18
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 14:48
...lol, no make me talk Canadian HEY...lol

...u spoiled lil'brats...lol...always pushing the limits hu...

I’m sure I am at least the same age as you or older dude...

And where did you learn to speak English?? LOL your sentences make no sense most of the time
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-18 17:37

I’m sure I am at least the same age as you or older dude...

...Am Canadian..I speak English...don't be detestable, you lil'squirt...slap,slap!! meh....
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

United States

Looks like there is more than one Bilbao Baggins on this thread.......!!!!!!!

"Bilbao" Baggins is I believe some Baggins from Athletico Madrid ehh???
Andalee!
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 17:57
"Bilbao" Baggins is I believe some Baggins from Athletico Madrid ehh???
Andalee!

Hey Turkman...gimme update on Instanbul hu?

...nice flyover??

...c'mon...do it.

DO IT!

2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 18:07
Hey Turkman...gimme update on Instanbul hu?

...nice flyover??

Ahah I'm from a place called İzmir though not İstanbul : ) But can you imagine the shots you can take of the mosques and the bosphorus n stuff. Hoooly. Where have you been in Turkey in you last trip. To istanbul yeah? Do you remember some of the places you went?
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn Posted at 6-18 18:12
Ahah I'm from a place called İzmir though not İstanbul : ) But can you imagine the shots you can take of the mosques and the bosphorus n stuff. Hoooly. Where have you been in Turkey in you last trip. To istanbul yeah? Do you remember some of the places you went?

...with Exxonmobile...Sykorsky machine near Cyprus...the sea...so beautiful...but dangerous fly zone...
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-18 18:25
We know you originate from the Shire of Middle-earth, located in the northern region of Eriador, within the Kingdom of Arnor.

You have piqued my curiosity, Master Hobbit.  Earlier, when you were fantasizing about beating up bullies, did you do so while standing on a box as you beat them with your prosthetic leg?

...hey D-Bird...this guy sh**ing with us hu...?
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-18 18:25
We know you originate from the Shire of Middle-earth, located in the northern region of Eriador, within the Kingdom of Arnor.

You have piqued my curiosity, Master Hobbit.  Earlier, when you were fantasizing about beating up bullies, did you do so while standing on a box as you beat them with your prosthetic leg?

What happened country boi. Cant find me on the grid anymore? And son you ain't no match for me. At least you got your tolkien facts right. Its surprising at that age.
2020-6-18
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

fans1cafe718 Posted at 6-18 18:26
...with Exxonmobile...Sykorsky machine near Cyprus...the sea...so beautiful...but dangerous fly zone...

oooh you one of the oilrig guys. Cyprus is not really turkey though. But still it counts There are many beautiful places you can go in Turkey. and most of them are to the east to be honest. The more orient experience is there. And the foods: )) Even where I live the foodsar meeh but when you start from the east they are way superior and more natural... Lots of places to shoot with a drone too: )
2020-6-18
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

...what a coincidence...the guy just died {Bilbo Baggins}

...u made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

...u Irish dudes are a force to be reckon with lol.

...kidding, cheers...

...looking forward to visit beautiful Ireland when all this covid bs is over.

...btw, congrats for Irelands seat on the United Nations Sec Council.

2020-6-19
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Well... at least now I know where to come for some entertainment and laughs...
2020-6-19
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-19 13:29
Well... at least now I know where to come for some entertainment and laughs...

...ur thread is dead also dude...hope it was worth the effort but, no rely on the Chinese...they hate us Canucks...u know that...
2020-6-19
Use props
ChazyChaz
New
Flight distance : 99898 ft
Israel

I just was thinking about posting about active track !!
2020-6-19
Use props
ChazyChaz
New
Flight distance : 99898 ft
Israel

I am sure, they easily can add it to the mini mavic...! there's no reasons instead of business issue... SO DISAPPOINTED
2020-6-19
Use props
BoxedSoul
lvl.3
Canada

ChazyChaz Posted at 6-19 14:36
I am sure, they easily can add it to the mini mavic...! there's no reasons instead of business issue... SO DISAPPOINTED

178 votes for, 34 votes against
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_n3sKGgREiLEO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158474 ft
Canada

22340179 Posted at 6-2 17:40
My advice is if it is a feature you want then you should probably buy a drone that supports it. Even if they added it to the mini it wouldn't be very good and solely software based. There are no forward sensors on the mini.

I dont agree though i respect your point. Did you check the specs of dji spark? Thanks
2020-6-19
Use props
djiuser_n3sKGgREiLEO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158474 ft
Canada

BoxedSoul Posted at 6-2 17:56
I'm not the only person who wants this feature included/added to the mini: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=201134 (see the very first post) - over 450 posts...
there already is a form of active track for quick shots in the mini, so there is no reason why they can't expand that to manually control the mini while it tracks a subject/object - yes, you fly at your own risk with no obstacle avoidance, but having the ability to track an object while moving the mini around the object is still a plus!

I’m with you bro. Would love to include that on my mini.
2020-6-19
Use props
mockingbirdmedia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-18 06:01
Careful there, wee one.  You may get tossed!

probably what hes hoping for ! well seems like a descent thread as yet again descended into the S**t i wonder if i will ever see a thread on this forum that will end with everyone agreeing ! NOT A CHANCE lol ! DISCUSS
2020-6-20
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 6-20 04:13
Disagreement & debate is human nature.  Personally i don't care one way or the other were DJI to add Activetrack to the Mini.  I just find it unlikely.  What I find annoying is people who bought the Mini, knowing it lacks the feature, now insisting they must have it.  It's lIke buying an economy car & then insisting it include 4-wheel drive.  The repetitive topics get old too.

I can understand for HARDWARE, but if it is something possible via software, then it is possible to add it, then it is normal to expect it will be added eventually. What you are comparing is hardware, not software. It's not the same thing.

I can't beleive you guys are still at it....men!
2020-6-20
Use props
Floki Chan AKA. EZpawn
lvl.3

Greece

Its not an hardware issue this is confirmable as I have stated this in my post at 5th page (on pc) by saying
"I had an enlightenment.(told you had no exp in drone coding) Of course The computing doesn't even happen on the mini. It happens on the phone. So the active track might be as successful as much as how powerful your phone is. Thats what up on the active track on the tello."
The computing doesn't happen on the Drone, it happens on the phone and the phone sends the data to the machine on how to act.
So lets say a sub 820 snapdragon might not perform well, but an new gen i phone might.

2020-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules