2674 11 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Journey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178806 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi. Why am I getting this message. What does it mean in practical terms?
2020-6-1
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

DO NOT TAKE OFF. Could possibly be a bad motor. This is the second post I have seen in the past 24 hours. The first resulted in a crash ( https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyCuoMMGs16_3Zovph4AaABCQ ) . I would contact DJI to see if they will want to examine it before you fly again. There could be a bad batch of motors that made it to the assembly line.
2020-6-1
Use props
Journey
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've seen this. It happens mid flight though.
2020-6-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you like upload your flightlog, log will tell more about this message.

link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

It can be 'normal' to get this message, depending on wind, temperature batt level in combination with full throttle and fwd/aft input etc.

cheers
JJB
2020-6-1
Use props
Journey
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 6-1 10:57
If you like upload your flightlog, log will tell more about this message.

link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Ok. Thanks
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/TTRMQMZ8O4LCPBKYA18Q
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_ZutghNDTLB2U
lvl.3
Flight distance : 235768 ft
Germany

I’ve seen this too. But only very briefly while ascending and accelerating in Sport Mode.

In my case I assume it’s normal.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Journey. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air 2. Have you tried to check the propellers of the said drone to see if the error message will still persist? In addition, is this issue happening every time you fly the said drone? If you flew in the sport mode, and he pushed stick full, that is normal, please do not push the stick fully to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-6-1
Use props
Journey
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 19:44
Hello there Journey. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air 2. Have you tried to check the propellers of the said drone to see if the error message will still persist? In addition, is this issue happening every time you fly the said drone? If you flew in the sport mode, and he pushed stick full, that is normal, please do not push the stick fully to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.

Are you saying not to push the sticks fully in sports mode? Why is this happening and what could be the outcome. I have actually seen this message on few occasions and it wasn't always in sport mode. The props look undamaged. I've only flown the new drone for about 7 hours. Can you please explain implications of that message. I have seen it on my mavic 2 as well.
2020-6-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Journey,

Had a look at your flightlog.

Indeed 2 messages "Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, Land immediately"

This at the end of your flight ( batt 33%), in Sport mode and with 100% stick forward.
Warnings just before the Low Battery message (14 seonds later).

So IMO not a problem. If this "max power load" warning pops up more often in a early stage of your flight than you should get worried.
In sport mode with loweer battery values and demanding a lot of your drone : this warning is a good warning to inform the user.

And ofcourse, in your pre-flight check > check the drone and blades for damages etc.

cheers
JJB

analysis1.png
2020-6-1
Use props
Journey
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 6-1 23:04
Hi Journey,

Had a look at your flightlog.
[Image]

Thanks a lot for analysing the data. I will take this intl consideration next time and try not to push the drone too much when the battery is past 50% mark. I will monitor it this message comes up in any other instances as well. The props are still in good condition with only 7 hours in them. I really appreciate your help.
2020-6-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Journey Posted at 6-1 23:16
Thanks a lot for analysing the data. I will take this intl consideration next time and try not to push the drone too much when the battery is past 50% mark. I will monitor it this message comes up in any other instances as well. The props are still in good condition with only 7 hours in them. I really appreciate your help.

my pleasure

Another chart to read,  see the difference in max speed is sport mode. second sport mode lower than the first one. (lower batt %)
In the lower chart the 2 red marks representing the max power load.
As you can see, many combined RC inputs ; thus asking a lot of power wich is not available. (rpm motors > tresshold level warning)

cheers
JJB
analysis2.png
2020-6-1
Use props
Journey
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 6-1 23:28
my pleasure

Another chart to read,  see the difference in max speed is sport mode. second sport mode lower than the first one. (lower batt %)
[Image]

First DJI drone that handles smooth yaw movements in sport mode=my, like a kid in a candy shop. I'm a freek for multi axis shots hence all the inputs at once
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules