DJI false advertising reference digital goggles
2318 3 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mvivona9
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a pair of goggles from their website. On their website it plainly states that the goggles are compatible with the Mavic series of drones. I also purchased the new Mavic Air-2. After I received the product I come to find out that the goggles are in fact NOT compatible with the Mavic Air-2 (plainly part of the Mavic series of drones). I immidetely requested an
RMA refund. I received an email back saying "Sorry, someone will contact you soon". It has been 5 weeks now and each week I re-send the email asking when someone was going to contact me. But nothing. Silence. DJI is not supporting thier customers. Well NEVER AGAIN. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM DJI. I am a seniour citizen and they are taking advantage of me.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mvivona9, so sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to investigate and follow up. Please don't worry, we'll do our best to help you with the issue and keep improving to provide better service to you.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-1 22:34
Hi Mvivona9, so sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to investigate and follow up. Please don't worry, we'll do our best to help you with the issue and keep improving to provide better service to you.

Im starting to get mad at DJI for not replying to my forum comments or being able to effectively transfer me to a person over the phone to get me some answers about why my $1200 order is still being processed after 2 days. was on hold for 20 minutes only to be told by IT that you only support customers via chat and email. Are we dinosaurs? Do your customers not deserve the respect of talking to a person after giving you so much money? I was put back on hold by your IT guy so he could get his manager. I am livid right now.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K Posted at 6-5 08:37
Im starting to get mad at DJI for not replying to my forum comments or being able to effectively transfer me to a person over the phone to get me some answers about why my $1200 order is still being processed after 2 days. was on hold for 20 minutes only to be told by IT that you only support customers via chat and email. Are we dinosaurs? Do your customers not deserve the respect of talking to a person after giving you so much money? I was put back on hold by your IT guy so he could get his manager. I am livid right now.

I have replied to your post here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=142091 It might be delayed because of the time difference, but we will reply.
2020-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules