o(^-^)o
Casull
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1005636 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi guys,

Brand new drone and brand new GPS, no connection

Drone is updated to the latest software, some for Antenna.

Antenna is set to mode 5, LED blinking 5 times and the remote is not recognizing the D-RTK2, any hints?

Thanks for support

2020-6-1
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

I've got the same issue.
2020-6-3
Use props
Casull
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Just some update
New ground station arrived and tried to connect, no change, station not found.
As second step the new software update installed, again no connection possible.
Receiving good support.
2020-6-4
Use props
DFL-LM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 860 ft
United Arab Emirates

I've got the same problem!
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Casull, we are so sorry for the late response, do you still have the issue? If yes, we've released a new firmware on 4th, July, Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.01.09, Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.01.08. Please update to the latest version to see it it helps.
2020-6-12
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

The same here: Firmware updated on the aircraft (v01.00.0109), controller (v01.00.0108) and D-RTK 2 Base station (v03.00.0013). Following the instructions in the new  user manual: in the RTK page the Base station (in mode 5) is not found!!!
This issue is on 3 (!!!) M300 RTK's, so something is wrong in the RPA and/or Base station FW.
2020-6-24
Use props
ifpcl
lvl.1

Chile

same problem here!
2020-7-27
Use props
choppedxs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 602090 ft
New Zealand

Mine is working. Took a while to get it into 5 flashing mode but once it did (and after the unit restarted it self after each mode change - and yes mine was in mode 1 so it shut of 4 times!). As soon as it fired up the 5th time with 5 flashing lights it connected. Had to go into 3 dot menu in pilot then click on RTK then make sure the D-RTK2 is set and the green slider set to on for using RTK. Clicked on the red no connection then click on the RTK with signal strength bar in order to make the connection. Then it still took a little while to finally link up and allow me to use RTK for flying. Sucked about 30 minutes of my time and the local support guys time as well but it does work....eventually.
2020-7-28
Use props
EcoGrow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6680 ft
Canada

Same issue over here, firmware is up to date on Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.01.09, Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.01.08, Base Station Firmware: v.0013 in addition to everything else using Assistant 2 v2.0.12. Broadcast mode (5 green blinks), power light solid green, link light solid green. DJI pilot app, RTK on, go to search for basestation with no success.

Refreshed all firmware, did not solve the connection issues
2020-8-4
Use props
ROK Imaging
New
Flight distance : 53264 ft

United Kingdom

What is being done about this?

From what I Read, I like many others, have followed all procedures from ensuring the base station is correctly set up.  All firmware for controller, M300 and the base station are on the latest. (I even refreshed everything just to be sure)

The base station is flashing 5 to indicate that it is broadcasting to the M300.  But nothing connects.  This is rather an expensive option that is basically a waste of money at the moment.

Are we going to gain an answer?
2020-8-7
Use props
enterprise.BLR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8938543 ft
  • >>>
Belarus

Same problem.
Firmware versions: aircraft 01.00.01.09; RC 01.00.01.08; app pilot 1.8.0 (R); DRTK-2 02.02.0505
Has anyone solved the problem?
2020-8-22
Use props
EcoGrow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6680 ft
Canada

I can offer a path but you will still need to go through DJI support. I created a ticket to work through this issue. After sending in the required information (Screenshots of the firmaware as well as the base station system log) DJI support sent me a link to log into their Assistant program account. There they had a beta firmware for me to try. We just ran a quick test the other day and successfully connected to the base station. We have not had a chance to work through the RTK data as of yet, but we were at least able to connect.

So start a ticket, but I would imagine there will be a firmware update for the station pushed out here shortly.
2020-8-23
Use props
Casull
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Works are ongoing, solution is in sight
2020-8-23
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

choppedxs Posted at 7-28 19:26
Mine is working. Took a while to get it into 5 flashing mode but once it did (and after the unit restarted it self after each mode change - and yes mine was in mode 1 so it shut of 4 times!). As soon as it fired up the 5th time with 5 flashing lights it connected. Had to go into 3 dot menu in pilot then click on RTK then make sure the D-RTK2 is set and the green slider set to on for using RTK. Clicked on the red no connection then click on the RTK with signal strength bar in order to make the connection. Then it still took a little while to finally link up and allow me to use RTK for flying. Sucked about 30 minutes of my time and the local support guys time as well but it does work....eventually.

you just press the button the amount of times and then let it reboot, no need to press once and wait and press again.
2020-9-20
Use props
chschmid9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3376 ft
Switzerland

Hi all
We just updated our m300, radio and D-RTK to the latest FW.
After update, the D-RTK does not connect correctly. Every time after reboot, we can establish connection to the radio and when the D-RTK has solution (change from red to yellow - green) the connection is lost.
Dos anyone have a solution - hint on this?
Cheers
2020-9-21
Use props
Sanket Jejani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79062 ft
India

I am facing same issues. Please help info@skytechno.in.

I have upgraded everything, also on M300 page it shows new firmware v2.02.0505 DT 21st July 2020 and on Dji assistance 2 (PC windows & Mac both) latest firmware showing V03.00.0013 Dt 07 th May 2020.
IMG_6866.JPG
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_twaYo5skP8cU
New

Denmark

Have anyone a firmware file they can send ?

I am having the same problem here.

- Remote
  V1.00.0213

- D-RTK 2
  V03.00.0013

- Matrice 300 RTK
  V01.00.0211

Any solution ?
2020-10-12
Use props
HV_Sparks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732267 ft
United Kingdom

choppedxs Posted at 7-28 19:26
Mine is working. Took a while to get it into 5 flashing mode but once it did (and after the unit restarted it self after each mode change - and yes mine was in mode 1 so it shut of 4 times!). As soon as it fired up the 5th time with 5 flashing lights it connected. Had to go into 3 dot menu in pilot then click on RTK then make sure the D-RTK2 is set and the green slider set to on for using RTK. Clicked on the red no connection then click on the RTK with signal strength bar in order to make the connection. Then it still took a little while to finally link up and allow me to use RTK for flying. Sucked about 30 minutes of my time and the local support guys time as well but it does work....eventually.

I left mine for well over an hour last night and I am still facing the connection issue.
2020-10-15
Use props
HV_Sparks
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have been in touch with DJI directly and this issue is a high priority and being dealt with accordingly.  Once I am told any further news I shall update with a new post below.  I am expecting a FW revision to be issued.
2020-10-15
Use props
HV_Sparks
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have received a fix from DJI - it is in the form of a pre-release FW for the RTK2 (v03.00.0015).  I am unable to share the FW as I had to login into Assistant2 for Matrice using a specific DJI account, not my own.  

I can confirm this has completely fixed my RTK2 connection issues and strongly advise you contact DJI to obtain the necessary instructions to update your RTK2.  I presume this will become a public FW release in the near future.  The aircraft & controllers don't require an update.
2020-10-20
Use props
loopforever.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1118209 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

HV_Sparks Posted at 10-20 02:52
I have received a fix from DJI - it is in the form of a pre-release FW for the RTK2 (v03.00.0015).  I am unable to share the FW as I had to login into Assistant2 for Matrice using a specific DJI account, not my own.  

I can confirm this has completely fixed my RTK2 connection issues and strongly advise you contact DJI to obtain the necessary instructions to update your RTK2.  I presume this will become a public FW release in the near future.  The aircraft & controllers don't require an update.

The same fix worked for me. upgrade D-RTK 2 to the beta .15 firmware with this login in Assistant 2 for Matrcie, does ONLY work for D-RTK 2 for Matrice - DO NOT USE for D-RTK 2 for Phantom!!

got this from DJI support that helped:
D-RTK 2 of Matrice only .15 beta firmware for M300 connection issue
1. Sign into DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice with this DJI Account, then you have access to the Internal beta firmware .15 that solves the problem
Email: m300rtksupport@163.com
Password:12344321..
please note the two .. is included
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules