Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MA2 Battery Warm
704 6 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390564 ft
Malaysia

Hi Guys,
I noticed MA2 batterries feel warm and I didn't fly for 3 days. I believe that the battery level also less than 100% because the LED blink. Is this normal?
2020-6-1
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Maybe the discharge rate is set to three days or less. You can check in the battery settings in the app. Batteries feeling warm and being less than 100% is normal though when discharging.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

Sparkflier Posted at 6-1 15:53
Maybe the discharge rate is set to three days or less. You can check in the battery settings in the app. Batteries feeling warm and being less than 100% is normal though when discharging.

Which apps I can check battery setting. I'm using DJI Fly to connect with the MA2.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

Hi Guys.

I found the answer. See the attached.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery. It also great to know that you were able to check the DJI Mavic Air 2 User Manual with regards to this topic. In addition, I will also post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries guidelines. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_eu.pdf
2020-6-1
Use props
DJIMNYD
lvl.4
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 23:56
Hello there DJIMNYD. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery. It also great to know that you were able to check the DJI Mavic Air 2 User Manual with regards to this topic. In addition, I will also post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries guidelines. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/Mavic_Air_2_In_the_Box_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_eu.pdf

Hi DJI Stephen. Thanks for the guideline
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DJIMNYD Posted at 6-2 06:00
Hi DJI Stephen. Thanks for the guideline

Hi there DJIMNYD. Thank you for the reply and it is my pleasure to assist you. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist you.
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules