649 2 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got a new P4Pv2 and the past 2 times I took it out I got a "gimbal not responding" (or something like that) and it takes about a minute before it initializes.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dennis D. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Are you getting an error message on the DJI Go 4 application?  Have you checked if there is an object that is wedged on the said gimbal that is preventing it to work properly? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-6-1
Use props
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 21:12
Hello there Dennis D. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Are you getting an error message on the DJI Go 4 application?  Have you checked if there is an object that is wedged on the said gimbal that is preventing it to work properly? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI Stephen,

The drone is sitting on a level surface with no obstructions. After powering on the drone and launching the app I get a "Disconnected Message".  I get the "Gimbal Disconnected" message when checking the aircraft status and it usually clears up after a minute. I've never experienced this with my previous P4P.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules