Care Refresh Activation Code
11286 5 2020-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc
lvl.1
United States

Can anyone share your experience in getting your Care Refresh activation code?

On 5/23/20, I purchased my DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air 2 right after I received and activated my new drone.  I received the DJI Care Confirmation service agreement through an email quickly with the specified coverage period.  It contains the agreement number.  I was supposed to look out for the activation code coming through an email, which never come.

After 9 days, I am still waiting for my Care Refresh ACTIVATION CODE, which is required to activate my DJI Care online to process a repair/replacement request.  How long would I have to wait?  How do people get their Care Refresh activation code?

My Agreement Number is D4AD0D1EE29422C2.  Very much appreciated for any advice on how could I get my DJI Care Refresh activation code?  Wasted a lot of time already trying to look for an answer.  No luck with the USA service support telephone or emails.  Super frustrated with DJI customer service on getting this very basic thing!

Sincerely,
Isaac

2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Isaac, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Your DJI care refresh has been activated and bounded to your drone successfully when you received the agreement, so you don't need to activate it again. You can check your service plan via this website: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage by entering the serial number or agreement number, hope this can help you. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, so you might have to wait longer in the line. For your email, I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, our related team will follow up on it soon. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the response. I know my Care Refresh has been activated with the agreement.  I have been to the web link above many times.  My question is I never received the ACTIVATION CODE.  I need the CODE to use the Care Refresh service!  

I NEED MY ACTIVATION CODE.  
I NEED MY ACTIVATION CODE!

Hope my question is clear.

Sincerely,
Isaac
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc Posted at 6-2 04:15
Thanks for the response. I know my Care Refresh has been activated with the agreement.  I have been to the web link above many times.  My question is I never received the ACTIVATION CODE.  I need the CODE to use the Care Refresh service!  

I NEED MY ACTIVATION CODE.  

Hi Isaac, to use the DJI Care Refresh, you don't need an activation code, just submit an online repair request via this link:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
and remember to tick " I have a DJI service plan".
2020-6-2
Use props
djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc
lvl.1
United States

Thank you so much.  I was able to get on the Care Refresh entries.  Very much appreciated.
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc Posted at 6-2 08:24
Thank you so much.  I was able to get on the Care Refresh entries.  Very much appreciated.

No problem, please keep me updated if you have any further concern.
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules