7017 9 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rI941spZU9Hm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108612 ft
United Kingdom

To whom it may concern,
My new Mavic Air 2 does not save the panoramic shots at all. I have researched this issue with other DJI models and I do not touch the joystick while the merging and saving in progress, however it is still not happening. Please advise.

Many thanks
2020-6-2
Use props
AndyW66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20256 ft
Canada

It saves the panoramas as a single stitched image unlike the Spark which saved all the photos seperately in a folder
2020-6-2
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

AndyW66 Posted at 6-2 06:25
It saves the panoramas as a single stitched image unlike the Spark which saved all the photos seperately in a folder

it saves the panoramas as a single stitched image AND it saves all photos separately (if enabled from the Camera menu)
@OP Try saving on the drone's memory to rule out a problem with the SD card.

2020-6-2
Use props
goldenspiralmedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108612 ft
United Kingdom

Ice_2k Posted at 6-2 06:28
it saves the panoramas as a single stitched image AND it saves all photos separately (if enabled from the Camera menu)
@OP Try saving on the drone's memory to rule out a problem with the SD card.

I know that's how it should work... :-) I tried with/without 3 different SD cards. Everything else saves perfectly well but panoramas.
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi goldenspiralmedia, if you select ''Off'' in Camera Settings-- Panorama, there will be no original pictures saved, please double-check whether you've selected the phototype. Pano.png

2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_INAqztbUnYj5
lvl.1

United States

I also have been having trouble with panoramic shots. Sometimes it saves them and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what to do here. Someone please help
2020-7-3
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

You might have to be airborne (I think) and select Pano...then go to Menu>Camera and you will see the page DJI Mindy displayed above...when I went there it was in OFF...I selected Jpeg and got my 26 individual pics.
2020-7-3
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

Go here for my earlier post on this subject...   https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219082
2020-7-3
Use props
djiuser_INAqztbUnYj5
lvl.1

United States

Rustic17 Posted at 7-3 08:49
You might have to be airborne (I think) and select Pano...then go to Menu>Camera and you will see the page DJI Mindy displayed above...when I went there it was in OFF...I selected Jpeg and got my 26 individual pics.

Thank you. I just went out and tried what you said. It worked. Its a little weird that when i first flew it and went into the menu i made sure to turn jpeg/raw on, but that must of been for my camera and not panoramic. Idk why they would make it so convoluted like that though. And i didn't see if it stayed on after yet but i will later. Thank you again.
2020-7-4
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
United States

djiuser_INAqztbUnYj5 Posted at 7-4 02:23
Thank you. I just went out and tried what you said. It worked. Its a little weird that when i first flew it and went into the menu i made sure to turn jpeg/raw on, but that must of been for my camera and not panoramic. Idk why they would make it so convoluted like that though. And i didn't see if it stayed on after yet but i will later. Thank you again.

Yeah...I thought I had all the settings set before my first takeoff...didn't realize there were other menus available once airborne.  Also, there was the firmware change and Fly app change which I think sometimes causes settings to default back to the original.  
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules