DJI shipped my replacement drone to the wrong state?? Now what?
654 1 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Soiboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 572566 ft
United States

I had 3 technical issues with my Mavic 2 Pro.I contacted DJI support and they told me to send the drone in because nothing would fix the problems.
I have DJI refresh, so I activated one of the two replacements.
I shipped the drone to DJI May 20th, it arrived in their Texas facility on May 22nd.
I did not hear anything from them until May 25th, then they said they shipped a replacement drone to me.
Yesterday, June 1st, I discovered that they shipped my replacement drone to some rural address in the middle of Texas. I live in suburban Chicago area, Illinois.
I spent 3 hours on the phone and then online chat support. (the first phone call kept putting me on hold then hung up on me)
Now DJI says they have to wait until the drone they sent to the wrong address comes back to them first, then they will ship it to me??????
Holy crap! Will that drone even come back to them?
Why do I have to wait because of their mistake?
This is by far the worst customer support experience I have ever had with any company, bar none!

Where are you DJI support?
Where is my replacement drone?
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Soiboy, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will escalate your issue to our supervisor team to follow up and we'll do our best to help this out. At the same time, we'll investigate the support issue that you mentioned and keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules