Can't believe how bad customer service is
886 5 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bp328igmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124590 ft
United States

I have never delt with this type of customer service in my life. I really can't belive how bad this is. How do you stay in busniess? I'm honestly debating on eating $1000.00 and walking away from your products, that's how much I cringe when thinking about dealing with DJI customer service.  
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service, I managed to get your case number via your Forum and also able to check your complaint on Twitter. The package was received on 29th, May and checked-in the system on 1st, June, there might be a little delayed due to the weekend, also effected the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment and repair process was expected to be delayed, we sincerely hope for your understanding during the epidemic.
Our support team on Twitter has done their best to expedite and escalate your case, but it needs some time to perform the damage assessment and the data analysis. Currently, the replacement cost has been received and our repair center will ship the replacement drone as soon as possible.
We are sorry again for any inconvenience caused during this process and truly appreciate your feedback to our customer service, we will learn from it and keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience with us in the future.
2020-6-2
Use props
bp328igmail.com
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 20:09
Hello there, we apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service, I managed to get your case number via your Forum and also able to check your complaint on Twitter. The package was received on 29th, May and checked-in the system on 1st, June, there might be a little delayed due to the weekend, also effected the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment and repair process was expected to be delayed, we sincerely hope for your understanding during the epidemic.
Our support team on Twitter has done their best to expedite and escalate your case, but it needs some time to perform the damage assessment and the data analysis. Currently, the replacement cost has been received and our repair center will ship the replacement drone as soon as possible.
We are sorry again for any inconvenience caused during this process and truly appreciate your feedback to our customer service, we will learn from it and keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience with us in the future.

Every complaint I read (going back years) there is always DJI employee saying "we'll learn from it" but yet the same thing happens over and over. I, on the other hand will learn from this experience and spend my money with other companies in the future. It should never take a month to receive a replacement using DJI Care Refresh.

Why would there need to be a damage assessment or data analysis when I'm using DJI Care Refresh? Everyone I've spoke to has said the same thing, "I'll escalate your concern". Funny thing is it was never escalated.  
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bp328igmail.com Posted at 6-3 03:41
Every complaint I read (going back years) there is always DJI employee saying "we'll learn from it" but yet the same thing happens over and over. I, on the other hand will learn from this experience and spend my money with other companies in the future. It should never take a month to receive a replacement using DJI Care Refresh.

Why would there need to be a damage assessment or data analysis when I'm using DJI Care Refresh? Everyone I've spoke to has said the same thing, "I'll escalate your concern". Funny thing is it was never escalated.

It is the normal process that it will still go through the damage assessment stage for DJI Care Refresh, only DJI Care Refresh Express will skip the damage assessment and the quotation, we hope for your understanding in this matter. I see our supervisor has also contacted you and apologized. We will send the replacement drone as soon as possible.
2020-6-4
Use props
bp328igmail.com
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 00:52
It is the normal process that it will still go through the damage assessment stage for DJI Care Refresh, only DJI Care Refresh Express will skip the damage assessment and the quotation, we hope for your understanding in this matter. I see our supervisor has also contacted you and apologized. We will send the replacement drone as soon as possible.

I'm not sure there is anyone who would think a 3-4 week turn-around time to use DJI Care Refresh is a good option. I have no choice but to wait at this point as DJI basically has me held hostage until they decide to ship my drone back to me. I'm sure DJI will use the slowest shipping method possible once they do get around to actually shipping it. In addition, I was told I could pay for faster return shipping, yeah that never happened either. Just one let down (lie) after another.

Read through your own forums, almost every other thread is about how bad your after-sales support is.

There is no need to continue. I just know that I will never open my wallet for another DJI product.

2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bp328igmail.com Posted at 6-4 03:55
I'm not sure there is anyone who would think a 3-4 week turn-around time to use DJI Care Refresh is a good option. I have no choice but to wait at this point as DJI basically has me held hostage until they decide to ship my drone back to me. I'm sure DJI will use the slowest shipping method possible once they do get around to actually shipping it. In addition, I was told I could pay for faster return shipping, yeah that never happened either. Just one let down (lie) after another.

Read through your own forums, almost every other thread is about how bad your after-sales support is.

Sorry for the late response, as I checked the case again, it has been shipped out already, we hope you will receive it soon. We will keep improving our customer service according to your feedback, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules