Annoying behaviour within an authorization zone.
530 4 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo81
lvl.4
Flight distance : 954108 ft

Greece

Hello everyone,

Sometimes I am getting the following issue. When I am inside an authorization zone and trying to turn on the rotors, I need to tick all the checkboxes as shown below

Next, I am getting a successful unlock message but the drone is not unlocked. Why is this happening?

Thanks,
Theo.

Screenshot_20200516-182805.jpg
Screenshot_20200516-182811.jpg
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Theo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this issue that we are facing as of the moment. The best thing I can do is to forward this issue to our DJI Flysafe department for us to be able to check the said issue and an appropriate resolution will be provided. Again, I am sorry and please stay safe always.
2020-6-2
Use props
Theo81
lvl.4
Flight distance : 954108 ft

Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 21:42
Hello there Theo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this issue that we are facing as of the moment. The best thing I can do is to forward this issue to our DJI Flysafe department for us to be able to check the said issue and an appropriate resolution will be provided. Again, I am sorry and please stay safe always.

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the response. So it is a general problem you are facing right now? It doesn't happen all the time to me. But it is annoying.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Theo81 Posted at 6-3 00:04
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the response. So it is a general problem you are facing right now? It doesn't happen all the time to me. But it is annoying.

Hi there Theo81. Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately as of the moment I do not have the exact reason why this is happening but rest assured I had already forwarded this thread to our DJI Flysafe department for assessment. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_6BTR3YIof316
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same problem with my new Mavic Air 2. I live in a restricted blue zone and have unlocked with 3 successful flights. Now after I check the boxes and get the ‘unlock successful’ message the restriction is still in place and I cannot take off. Please help. Thank you.
2020-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules