Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller/Crystal Sky Monitor
2903 7 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can the Smart Controller be daisy chained to the Crystal Sky Monitor?

Other words, can you output via HDMI from the Smart Controller and connect the feed to the Crystal Sky HDMI and receive the signal (image)

So you would have two viewing sources!
2020-6-2
Use props
rayk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

Details are here
2020-6-2
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

rayk Posted at 6-2 16:28
Details are here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xl_xBsV7EY

That works with a TV but he has not tested it with the Crystal Sky Monitor.

Just got word from Mad RC that "sadly it is NOT possible"

Hey DJI...can you make this happen??

I've already got the CS...but if this were possible, I'd purchase the Smart Controller!!

2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there geoffz. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us, As of the moment it is not possible to use the DJI CrystalSky as an additional monitor fro the DJI Smart Controller. In addition to this I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-6-8
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 22:01
Hello there geoffz. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us, As of the moment it is not possible to use the DJI CrystalSky as an additional monitor fro the DJI Smart Controller. In addition to this I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks Stephen, I sincerely hope you follow up.

In the commercial drone world this added functionality would add an enormous amount of flexibility when the director/producer/ad clients wish to view the 'action' realtime.
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

geoffz Posted at 6-8 22:05
Thanks Stephen, I sincerely hope you follow up.

In the commercial drone world this added functionality would add an enormous amount of flexibility when the director/producer/ad clients wish to view the 'action' realtime.

Hi there geoffz. Thank you for the reply and for the additional information you have shared. I have already forwarded this thread to the designated DJI department. Rest assured that all significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-6-9
Use props
fans191d0dd3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-6-9 23:08
Hi there geoffz. Thank you for the reply and for the additional information you have shared. I have already forwarded this thread to the designated DJI department. Rest assured that all significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.

Any updates? I am really interested in using my crystal sky in this way as well. Or at least allowing the DJI Air/View app to run on crystal sky.
Thanks!
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_CTFn7pukqgCj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4772267 ft
United States

Yes me too, but we know it’s not going to happen. DJI want you to purchase another piece of expensive equipment that will be obsolete when the next drone rolls out.
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules