DJI Care Refresh wrong country
2386 8 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nakonechnyi_o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272625 ft
Ukraine

Hello. Bought from DJI Mavic 2 Pro, I have the European version. I wanted to buy the DJI Care Refresh service, I opened the box. before launching the drone, I scanned the QR code with the DJI Care Refresh ad and purchased this service. Later it turned out that this service is divided into regions, and since my drone is European, and I bought DJI Care Refresh in the US region in an online store, I will not be able to use this service either in the US or in Europe. The support team responds badly and doesn't want to help me either repay the money or credit the money and cancel the purchase and I would add more money and buy the Fly More Combo. And they don't want to change my region to Europe, for example, Poland. They do not offer me any solution to this problem, and I spent $ 149 in the air.

However, the support service on Facebook writes that this service is active, but I will not be able to use it in any region. I can't in Europe because DJI Care refresh was bought in the USA. And in the United States I will not be able to return it for repair (if necessary) because my drone was bought in Europe. I am in despair and very disappointed with the DJI Support service because they do not want to help me in my problem.

What do you recommend me to do?
101029088_296875494686708_3471914690068611072_n.png
Знімок екрана 2020-06-03 о 01.20.19.png
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we are sorry to read your experience about the DJI Care Refresh and our customer service. I managed to get your email and will inform the DJI Care Team to double-check your email and take care of it.
Affected by the COVID-19, The current email service channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. Please note the email response later, thank you.

2020-6-2
Use props
nakonechnyi_o
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 20:30
Hello there, we are sorry to read your experience about the DJI Care Refresh and our customer service. I managed to get your email and will inform the DJI Care Team to double-check your email and take care of it. Affected by the COVID-19, The current email service channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. Please note the email response later, thank you.

Order Details

Order Number:
Order Date:
05/26/2020 10:36:58 (UTC-5)
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nakonechnyi_o Posted at 6-2 22:56
nakonechnyi.com@gmail.com

Order Details

I was able to get your email via your Forum account, no need to post again here. I have informed the team to take care of your email, appreciate your patience.
2020-6-3
Use props
nakonechnyi_o
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 02:49
I was able to get your email via your Forum account, no need to post again here. I have informed the team to take care of your email, appreciate your patience.

I have not received a refund for 7 days
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nakonechnyi_o Posted at 6-10 11:11
I have not received a refund for 7 days

Sorry to know you haven't received the refund, let me push the team and issue the refund as soon as possible.
2020-6-11
Use props
nakonechnyi_o
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-11 04:43
Sorry to know you haven't received the refund, let me push the team and issue the refund as soon as possible.

I'm in despair. Very poor support service. Nobody contacts me, everyone just promises to answer as soon as possible. I did not receive a refund.
They promised to return the money on June 3.
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nakonechnyi_o Posted at 6-13 11:37
I'm in despair. Very poor support service. Nobody contacts me, everyone just promises to answer as soon as possible. I did not receive a refund.
They promised to return the money on June 3.[view_image]

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused, our team is following up on your case and will reply to your email soon. I will also help to keep an eye on it and hope you can receive the refund smoothly.
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi nakonechnyi_o, sorry to have kept you waiting, the refund has been issued on our side, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules