DJI Care Refresh / changed address after sending in drone
1896 3 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

Hi fliers!

I sent my busted Mavic Pro 2 in for DJI Care Refresh in the US a few days ago.  DJI has yet to receive the drone, according to UPS tracking.

I have now changed address, last few days.  This happened quicker than I expected.

I just updated my address on the DJI Service Center area on the support website, to my new address.   

Will the replaced drone be sent to this updated address? I would like that.  Or will it be sent back to my earlier address, from when/where I submitted the busted drone?

Happy flying!

2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the receiving address could be updated before the replacement drone is shipped out, please email to support@dji.com with your case number, old address and the new address, then keep me updated with the email ticket number, I will inform the team to update as fast as we can.
2020-6-2
Use props
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 19:36
Hi there, the receiving address could be updated before the replacement drone is shipped out, please email to  with your case number, old address and the new address, then keep me updated with the email ticket number, I will inform the team to update as fast as we can.

Hi DJI Mindy
Thank you for the helpful reply.
I sent an email to Support, and my email request number is 2809483.
Cheers!
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Scaramanga Posted at 6-2 20:33
Hi DJI Mindy
Thank you for the helpful reply.
I sent an email to Support, and my email request number is 2809483.

No problem, we have informed the support team to take care of your email in priority, please note the email response later.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules