Problem updating CrystalSky screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moftah70
lvl.1

Libya

welcome everybody
Having a problem, I hope you will help me solve it, : -
I own an Aeroscope Portable Unit model AS-P1800 that was working perfectly but the screen was broken, Screen Model CrystalSky CS785
I bought a new screen Model CS785U
In order to run on an aeroscope, I downloaded the device's software from this link
https://www.dji.com/aeroscope/info#downloads
The software carries the name CrystalSky Firmware for Aeroscope Portable Unit. V2.5.9.7
I decompressed the file, copied the bin file and pasted it into the sd card
I put the sd card in slot 1, from the settings to update, and from the upper-right corner, I chose a local update
It is assumed at this stage that the software file appears, but I do not have the screen to see it
Please note that the new sd card and the software file were loaded three times without benefit
And the file is placed on the sd card root
I downloaded a screen update from this page
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/crystalsky
File named CrystalSky Firmware (7.85``) v02.06.06.00
I put it on the sd card root and did the same previous steps the update file appeared
Please help me in guiding me on how to download the software for the screen of the aeroscope

thanks

2020-6-2
Use props
stray102
New
Russia

Hi, I have a similar problem. I foolishly updated my crystalsky from firmware version 3.0.0.0 to 2.5.9.7 as on the official website, but a black screen appeared instead of the picture, but I noticed that the crystalsky tablet continued to work and rega on the buttons. When connecting to the monitor via HDMI, I saw an image with crystalsky and I can flash back to firmware 3.0.0.0, but the fact is that there is no firmware, and the support did not help either. Tell me how did you solve your question? was able to install the aeroscope app on the new crystalsky?
2022-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules