499 3 2020-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought a P4P a few years ago and it was an amazing aircraft. Didn't have any major issues and the quality of the images and video were amazing. Unfortunately, I lost the drone due to some communication interefence and loosing connectivity. I just purchased the new model, P4PV2, only to be disappointed with its performance. The gimbal wouldn't intialize until I restarted everthing a few times and then it would finally work and the propellers that came with it were EXTREMELY hard to put on and take off. My very first flight resulted in good video and pictures, but I experienced low signal issues with the drone being only 400' away and nothing in between. My second and third sessions, after waiting for the gimbal to initialized, provided images and video that were of very poor quality, even though I didn't change any of the settings.

Thank goodness that Amazon Prime will take back the drone and issue a full refund. I'm not sure I'll stick with the DJI product line since I've seen so many negative comments on their support site.
2020-6-2
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your input. I was thinking of getting a P4P V2;
I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 and although it's a nice drone, it leaves a lot to be desired ( I should not have purchased it at the initial release- because of missing items in the software)
I am still considering it because I am involved with tracking sharks and now its compatible with the Smart Controller.
So what have you decided to do?
2020-6-4
Use props
Dennis D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143468 ft
  • >>>
United States

ET214 Posted at 6-4 18:06
Thanks for your input. I was thinking of getting a P4P V2;
I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 and although it's a nice drone, it leaves a lot to be desired ( I should not have purchased it at the initial release- because of missing items in the software)
I am still considering it because I am involved with tracking sharks and now its compatible with the Smart Controller.

Sorry for the delay.... I sent mine back for a refund (love Amazon Prime) and just got the replacement in today. I had ordered OEM "silent" propellers before I decided to send mine back; the P4PV2 I received today still had issues mounting the propellers that came with it, but the OEM one's went on without any effort. I still need to conduct some tests over the weekend to see if it's a keeper.
2020-6-12
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dennis D Posted at 6-12 17:14
Sorry for the delay.... I sent mine back for a refund (love Amazon Prime) and just got the replacement in today. I had ordered OEM "silent" propellers before I decided to send mine back; the P4PV2 I received today still had issues mounting the propellers that came with it, but the OEM one's went on without any effort. I still need to conduct some tests over the weekend to see if it's a keeper.

Hi,
Thats the way to go. Amazon Prime!
Good luck with it, I hope it works out
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules