Unable To Find Quickshots?
1103 4 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GregS4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there everone, a newbie here.
Just purchased a Mavic Mini yesterday after watching various reviews/videos online. I charged up last night and ventured out for a quick flight this morning. I am unable to find quickshots menu on the app.

I have an option for camera & vide recording but thats all, i cannot adjust video recording settings or select any quickshots. Am i missing something?

2020-6-3
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Hi Greg,
First of all, you have to be flying to select QuickShots.  Then on right side of your phone screen just above the large "button" to take a photo or start / stop video, is a small button.  Press that and you can select between still photo, video, and QuickShots.  When you select QuickShots, you can then select the type of QhickShot that you want.

Jim
2020-6-4
Use props
GregS4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

K6CCC Posted at 6-4 14:09
Hi Greg,
First of all, you have to be flying to select QuickShots.  Then on right side of your phone screen just above the large "button" to take a photo or start / stop video, is a small button.  Press that and you can select between still photo, video, and QuickShots.  When you select QuickShots, you can then select the type of QhickShot that you want.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I figured out it was because i wasnt using an SD card, just straight to camera. It didnt say anyhting about that but as soon as i inserted a memory card it worked fine.
2020-6-4
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I guess that would be another reason...
Glad you got it working.
2020-6-4
Use props
simonlam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554 ft
Hong Kong

does the drone has to be in mid air hovering in order to see the quickshot mode?
2021-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules