Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONEXT.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1162438 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Folks,

since a couple of days I've got a problem with overexposed images with my Phantom 4 Pro V2. The problem occurs mainly in the panoramic function and also with Single Photo, every time I shot a panorama the pictures became massively over exposed, jpg and raw.
I tried a couple of settings: EV -3, M Mode Settings and even an ND Filter - nothing will help. If I install an ND-Filter the Shuttertime will be increased (WTF???).

The copter firmware is the newest version, iPad App also. The same problem occurs on a different device to, just to make sure it's not a device problem.
I also reset the Copter to factory settings in the DJI Assistant 2 App, nothing happened.

Backeting Images are okay, but they also seems to be a little bit too bright.

Did anyone of you heard about that, or knows what I can do? I think and hope this is no hardware problem.

Two or three weeks ago everything worked just perfect, there are no changes in the App or Hardware.

Here is an example image, greetings from Bavaria....
53F017A7-AE81-420C-9C79-4D4B58F423FF.jpeg
2020-6-3
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

What does the image look like on your controller when you are taking the picture?

Do you have the histogram loaded on your controller to see where the lights and dark's are positioned?
2020-6-3
Use props
DRONEXT.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1162438 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The Image in the controller looks absolutely normal, also the histogram looks good.

I’ve taken some screenshots...

2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules