Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order Status
5831 39 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans220a669d
lvl.1
United States

I purchased a Mavic 2 Air Fly More Combo last week and would like to get a status on shipping and if I should expect a delay as many buyers have been experiencing.
If a delay is expected then I would like to cancel the order as I can purchase the same package locally and get it today.

That brings up another issue where I do not see a Cancel Order button on my order status page or anywhere in my account that will allow me to cancel the order.

See attached screen shot of the page.

My Order Number is [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]0019688601159[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Thanks for your help.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.46.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.45.44 AM.png

2020-6-3
Use props
fans220a669d
lvl.1
United States

Order Number 0019688601159
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

Hi - I have to admit, the post glow of my purchase has worn off due to the somewhat flakey shipping process, it really is hit and miss, I ordered the Fly More Combo on the 25th, this order is still being processed, despite payment having been processed on the same day - I have chased it up twice and it is "being processed" but then I decided to order a couple more batteries on the 6th, this order was processed and shipped on the same day, left Hong Kong last night apparently. You really need to stay on top of them and keep chasing, I checked also, the care refresh program starts the second day from shipment not purchase, which is fortunate given the time it can take to ship. I would have liked a lot more certainty when spending $2,000 plus - unfortunately I dont have this or my Mavic Air2 - be warned, if you don't chase you might not get your stuff.
2020-6-3
Use props
fans220a669d
lvl.1
United States

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 14:49
Hi - I have to admit, the post glow of my purchase has warn off due to the somewhat flakey shipping process, it really is hit and miss, I ordered the Fly More Combo on the 25th, this order is still being processed, despite payment having been processed on the same day - I have chased it up twice and it is "being processed" but then I decided to order a couple more batteries on the 6th, this order was processed and shipped on the same day, left Hong Kong last night apparently. You really need to stay on top of them and keep chasing, I checked also, the care refresh program starts the second day from shipment not purchase, which is fortunate given the time it can take to ship. I would have liked a lot more certainty when spending $2,000 plus - unfortunately I dont have this or my Mavic Air2 - be warned, if you don't chase you might not get your stuff.

Thanks for the heads up! Reading some of the other posts I was afraid that's the case. But rather than chasing them down, I would rather cancel the order all together and just head down to my local retailer and pick it up there! But first, I have to solve the case of the missing "Cancel Order" button.
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

fans220a669d Posted at 6-3 14:56
Thanks for the heads up! Reading some of the other posts I was afraid that's the case. But rather than chasing them down, I would rather cancel the order all together and just head down to my local retailer and pick it up there! But first, I have to solve the case of the missing "Cancel Order" button.

That is a good point, I just checked on mine, yep the button has gone too - it says they ship one business day post payment, which would suggest there arent that many business days in China!
Annotation 2020-06-04 102426.png
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

I just spoke to customer services, you can still cancel but they wont refund your money until the order is back at their warehouse, so if it takes a week or so to get it to you - as they allege that when the cancel order button is not available your order is designated for shipment then it can't be cancelled online you have to refuse delivery, they then refund your cash 7-14 days post them getting it back, but as it stated on my order that they ship one day post payment and it took 8-days and I still haven't had it shipped I would not be holding my breath on getting the cash back any time soon.
I would definitely not buy from DJI direct, I could have been flying my drone for a week or more now if I had gone to a local store, same price - lesson learned

2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, upon checking your order, it is estimated to be shipped in 3-5 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be shipped in 2-3 days.
If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your DJI account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the DJI Store. Please enter 'Details' and find the cancel button if you would like to cancel it. Thanks.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 17:09
I just spoke to customer services, you can still cancel but they wont refund your money until the order is back at their warehouse, so if it takes a week or so to get it to you - as they allege that when the cancel order button is not available your order is designated for shipment then it can't be cancelled online you have to refuse delivery, they then refund your cash 7-14 days post them getting it back, but as it stated on my order that they ship one day post payment and it took 8-days and I still haven't had it shipped I would not be holding my breath on getting the cash back any time soon.
I would definitely not buy from DJI direct, I could have been flying my drone for a week or more now if I had gone to a local store, same price - lesson learned

Hi CKSW6, sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment of the drone. I managed to get your order numbers via your Forum account, since the order of the aircraft includes the Micro SD Card, while the estimated shipping date of the Micro SD Card is 5-7 business days after the payment confirmation, therefore, the whole order's estimated shipping date is 5-7 business days.

Currently, the packaging step has been completed and you should be able to receive the shipment notice very soon.
The estimated shipment date of the battery is 1 business days, therefore, it was shipped the same day.

If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your DJI account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the DJI Store directly. If your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. But you could choose to reject the package, then we will process the refund when the package arrives in the warehouse, it may time to refund, appreciate your understanding regarding this.
Please keep me updated if you have any further concerns.

2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 22:49
Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, upon checking your order, it is estimated to be shipped in 3-5 business days after the payment confirmation, which would be shipped in 2-3 days.
If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your DJI account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the DJI Store. Please enter 'Details' and find the cancel button if you would like to cancel it. Thanks.

Hi - I'm afraid it seems to be more complicated than than, payment was confirmed on the 25th of May - it still hasn't been shipped. I can't cancel the order as the cancel order option isnt now available, I have been told by support that they can tell the logistics department to cancel it but they didn't think this would work so I'd have to then not accept it and it be returned by the courier to you guys, post which, 7-14 days you would refund me my money. this is the annoying point as if I got a refund today I could go to the store and be flying a drone tomorrow - as is I have no ideawhen I can expect it to be shipped then wait for it to be delivered, it has sat in processing order for 9-working days now. I ordered extra batteries on the 2nd, they were shipped the same day! doesnt make any sense and feels like a very poor experience,
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 22:58
Hi - I'm afraid it seems to be more complicated than than, payment was confirmed on the 25th of May - it still hasn't been shipped. I can't cancel the order as the cancel order option isnt now available, I have been told by support that they can tell the logistics department to cancel it but they didn't think this would work so I'd have to then not accept it and it be returned by the courier to you guys, post which, 7-14 days you would refund me my money. this is the annoying point as if I got a refund today I could go to the store and be flying a drone tomorrow - as is I have no ideawhen I can expect it to be shipped then wait for it to be delivered, it has sat in processing order for 9-working days now. I ordered extra batteries on the 2nd, they were shipped the same day! doesnt make any sense and feels like a very poor experience,

Since the packaging step has been completed, it is hard to cancel it in this step, if you insist, we will do our best to have a try. But as our support team explained, we cannot guarantee it is canceled successfully. Would you still like us to cancel it?
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 22:57
Hi CKSW6, sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment of the drone. I managed to get your order numbers via your Forum account, since the order of the aircraft includes the Micro SD Card, while the estimated shipping date of the Micro SD Card is 5-7 business days after the payment confirmation, therefore, the whole order's estimated shipping date is 5-7 business days.

Currently, the packaging step has been completed and you should be able to receive the shipment notice very soon.

thanks - but the 5-7 business days doesn't make sense, this is day-9 and it still hasn't been shipped and you should make it clear to people that the micro SD card delays shipping by 4-6 days also, if I'd have known that I'd have used one I have or bought a new one locally - that said, it still doesn't explain why 9-days in and my order is still being "processed"
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 23:06
thanks - but the 5-7 business days doesn't make sense, this is day-9 and it still hasn't been shipped and you should make it clear to people that the micro SD card delays shipping by 4-6 days also, if I'd have known that I'd have used one I have or bought a new one locally - that said, it still doesn't explain why 9-days in and my order is still being "processed"

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I will contact the team to try to cancel the shipment.
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 23:09
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I will contact the team to try to cancel the shipment.

no dont do that - then I will have to wait a month to get my refund
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 23:09

I would have cancelled when I could have got my money refunded immediately before it went into the black hole of your logistics department - then I could have gone and bought one locally and be flying tomorrow, now you have my money and wont refund it until the drone gets back to you if you cancel it now
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 23:09

All right, currently, the package has been completed, the tracking number should be able to sent to you very soon, please note the shipment notice later, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our online store, we appreciate your patience.
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 23:11
I would have cancelled when I could have got my money refunded immediately before it went into the black hole of your logistics department - then I could have gone and bought one locally and be flying tomorrow, now you have my money and wont refund it until the drone gets back to you if you cancel it now

I'd just really like the order I paid for to be delivered please, not asking for anything else just that
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 23:12
All right, currently, the package has been completed, the tracking number should be able to sent to you very soon, please note the shipment notice later, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our online store, we appreciate your patience.

I'm not patient and wont be using the online store again, really it doesn't make any sense, when you can get the same products for the same price locally and actually have them to use - you may be great at making drones but you sure suck at delivering them
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CKSW6 Posted at 6-3 23:15
I'm not patient and wont be using the online store again, really it doesn't make any sense, when you can get the same products for the same price locally and actually have them to use - you may be great at making drones but you sure suck at delivering them

I understand your concern, sorry again for the delay, please pay attention to the email notification of the tracking number, we will keep improving the experience on DJI online store.
2020-6-3
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 23:20
I understand your concern, sorry again for the delay, please pay attention to the email notification of the tracking number, we will keep improving the experience on DJI online store.

Well I guess from your perspective it can't get worse, so that is a positive, we also I would suggest have a different perspective on very soon! still being processed!  

I do not envy you your job, must be tough.
2020-6-3
Use props
Andres_11
New
Flight distance : 40804 ft
United States

Can a DJI person help me with my order as well, it is very frustrating to get a shipping time of 3-5 days and no updates what so ever. If I knew that ordering through here would take this long I would have ordered of  another store. My order number is Order Number:        0011582200993
2020-6-4
Use props
djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ
lvl.1

Germany

I'm from Germany
The same goes for me. My order no .:     0499863960158
If at least an update would come. Please process fast. Thanks in advance.
2020-6-4
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ Posted at 6-4 11:47
I'm from Germany

I'm afraid you are on the hook - this has been my experience https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2179282

after being promised faithfully to look out for the tracking order for the last three days, nothing, no signs of them thinking of shipping me a drone
2020-6-4
Use props
CKSW6
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 23:20
I understand your concern, sorry again for the delay, please pay attention to the email notification of the tracking number, we will keep improving the experience on DJI online store.

Sadly Mindy, no tracking order and my drone remains in limbo, allegedly at with your logistics department, as we hit day 10- post payment confirmation
2020-6-4
Use props
fans220a669d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 22:49

Dear DJI Mindy,

You suggested that I should wait to the end of the 3 - 5 day period which ends today. Can you update me as to whether my order number 0019688601159 will ship today which is the 5th business day since DJI verified my payment as promised in the order invoice?

You also suggested that I could go into my order details page and use the Cancel button to cancel my order. As you can see in the included screen capture of my order "Details" page  that there is no "Cancel Order" button anywhere.

If you tell me my order is shipping today, then I will not cancel. However, if you tell me there is going to be an additional delay, then I would like to be given access to an order details page that actually includes a Cancel Order button, or give me another option of contact that would allow me to cancel.
Thank you for your help.
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 9.36.30 AM.png
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andres_11 Posted at 6-4 07:31
Can a DJI person help me with my order as well, it is very frustrating to get a shipping time of 3-5 days and no updates what so ever. If I knew that ordering through here would take this long I would have ordered of  another store. My order number is Order Number:        0011582200993

Hi Andres, sorry for the late response, the estimated shipping date was 5-7 business days upon checking your order number, but I see you have canceled the order, hope we could support you next time.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ Posted at 6-4 11:47
I'm from Germany

Hi there, sorry for the late response, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the tracking number via email, we hope you will the drone soon.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans220a669d Posted at 6-5 09:05
Dear DJI Mindy,

You suggested that I should wait to the end of the 3 - 5 day period which ends today. Can you update me as to whether my order number 0019688601159 will ship today which is the 5th business day since DJI verified my payment as promised in the order invoice?

Sorry for the shipment delay and there is no cancel button in the Order Details either, I will verify with the team and come back to you soon.
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to keep you waiting, I've verified with the team that your order was unable to be canceled due to a system issue, we will optimize it and we have helped cancel the order on our side, sorry again for the unpleasant purchase experience on our Online Store, we will keep improving to make you have a better experience in the future.
2020-6-7
Use props
fans19128ea2
New

United States

Same
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize to keep you waiting for the shipment, as I check your order this time, it has been shipped and the tracking number should have been sent to you, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, Germany is reporting here again. Please help me.
Order number:    0499863960158
My drone has been on the status for 3 days:   "  Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND  ".
Since then nothing has happened.
Is there anything else going on?
I'm eagerly waiting for my first flight.

Thank you in advance
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ Posted at 6-10 07:03
Hello, Germany is reporting here again. Please help me.
Order number:    0499863960158
My drone has been on the status for 3 days:   "  Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND  ".

Hello there, sorry for the late logistics update on DHL website, as I check it right now, it has Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY and on the way to your location, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, Germany is calling
my MAVIC AIR 2 has finally arrived today.
Delivery time approx. 11 days. Super.
Thank you very much DJI for your great service. Especially at DJI Mindy. Many thanks.
I am thrilled and apologize for the annoyance here in the forum.
Now I'm looking forward to the first flight and say goodbye for now.
2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6P9B9Cwur3QJ Posted at 6-11 07:01
Hello, Germany is calling
my MAVIC AIR 2 has finally arrived today.
Delivery time approx. 11 days. Super.

We are glad to know you have received the drone, it is my pleasure to be able to help here. We hope you have a great time with the drone. If there is any other problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2020-6-11
Use props
fans458bf954
lvl.1

American Samoa

True. Can't find it either.
2020-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans458bf954 Posted at 6-16 16:15
True. Can't find it either.

Hi there, do you want to cancel the order? If yes, may we have your order number so that we could help check?
2020-6-16
Use props
fans07355da1
lvl.1

United States

Can you help me expedite my order? Its stuck on warehouse preparing order to be shipped.
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans07355da1 Posted at 5-9 11:48
Can you help me expedite my order? Its stuck on warehouse preparing order to be shipped.

Hi there, we managed to find out your latest order through your forum account. According to this order, the expected delivery date should be 06/02/2022. But we will forward your request to the corresponding team to see if they can help.
2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_H8SdJYSh7NeD
New

United States

Aloha My Name Is Allen Rabang And I Oderderd A Dji mavic air 2s on the 1st and the status on my app says warehouse process i was wondering how long it is going to take to get to Alaska I am finishing a work contract with a company on may 31st and I am going back to hawaii hoping that I could get my drone before then but the dji site has given me a di livery date on the 27th this is my Oder # 0010140899652 I hope that you could fill up my questions I appreciate it so much just concerned I won’t be able to get in in time appreciate your service
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_H8SdJYSh7NeD Posted at 5-10 06:08
Aloha My Name Is Allen Rabang And I Oderderd A Dji mavic air 2s on the 1st and the status on my app says warehouse process i was wondering how long it is going to take to get to Alaska I am finishing a work contract with a company on may 31st and I am going back to hawaii hoping that I could get my drone before then but the dji site has given me a di livery date on the 27th this is my Oder # 0010140899652 I hope that you could fill up my questions I appreciate it so much just concerned I won’t be able to get in in time appreciate your service

Hi there, thank you for your support of DJI product. As per checking, the delivery date of your order is estimated to deliver in Friday, May 13 by 7:00 P.M. Hope you will receive it soon.
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules