DJI Care Refresh question about activation
1693 7 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lm6BIobLBKD4
lvl.1

Poland

Hello. On Tuesday, 26/05/2020, I bought and activated the Mavic 2 Air drone in an authorized DJI ARS store. I am a new user and did not know that there is such a thing as DJI Care Refresh. When I found out about it on Monday 01/06/2020, i.e. 6 days later, I bought the Dji Care Refresh code, but the seller informed me that I had only 48 hours to activate DJI Care Refresh after the first activation of the drone. So I recorded the verification film and sent it via the appropriate form together with the drone serial number. Unfortunately, I did not receive any confirmation by e-mail and to this day I have not received any answer if I can use my code to run DJI Care Refresh. I don't know if the message arrived at DJI link to my video: https://youtu.be/nVQY-fRZM0k
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read your frustrations.  We managed to pull up your DJI account and forwarded this to the team. Kindly check your email later. Thank you for your patience.
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_lm6BIobLBKD4
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 6-3 11:18
Hi, sorry to read your frustrations.  We managed to pull up your DJI account and forwarded this to the team. Kindly check your email later. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the quick reply, I already received an e-mail confirmation 10 minutes ago that my video was approved. I was able to activate DJI Care Refresh just now without any problems. Thanks again for the nice, fast and professional service. greetings
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_lm6BIobLBKD4 Posted at 6-3 11:52
Thank you for the quick reply, I already received an e-mail confirmation 10 minutes ago that my video was approved. I was able to activate DJI Care Refresh just now without any problems. Thanks again for the nice, fast and professional service. greetings

Thank you for your kind words.  We're glad we're able to help you in our own little ways.

Stay safe always!
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_3s87ZNmDjiCw
lvl.1
United States

Crashed my mavic mini claimed it under DJI care red fresh express and my tracking for the damaged unit that is to be replaced arrived at the Texas facility yesterday and DJI still hasn’t updated that they have received my mavic mini not have they sent out the replacement unit. What is taking so long this has already gone on for a week after there was no Expedited shipping available for the replacement aircraft. What can I do to get my aircraft back already and get to flying again?
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_3s87ZNmDjiCw Posted at 6-3 12:47
Crashed my mavic mini claimed it under DJI care red fresh express and my tracking for the damaged unit that is to be replaced arrived at the Texas facility yesterday and DJI still hasn’t updated that they have received my mavic mini not have they sent out the replacement unit. What is taking so long this has already gone on for a week after there was no Expedited shipping available for the replacement aircraft. What can I do to get my aircraft back already and get to flying again?

Hi, we're sorry to have read your frustrations. We pulled up your case using your Forum account. Kindly take note that It takes around 24 to 48 hours to record your product's information on the system after your product arrives at the repair center. After that, you can check the processing status of your product using Online Progress Inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY

2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_3s87ZNmDjiCw
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-3 15:31
Hi, we're sorry to have read your frustrations. We pulled up your case using your Forum account. Kindly take note that It takes around 24 to 48 hours to record your product's information on the system after your product arrives at the repair center. After that, you can check the processing status of your product using Online Progress Inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY

Thank you for the quick reply, and thank you for the information. I will take a look after the full 48  hours have passed.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_3s87ZNmDjiCw Posted at 6-3 15:52
Thank you for the quick reply, and thank you for the information. I will take a look after the full 48  hours have passed.

You're most welcome. Should you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.

Keep safe!
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules