WANT MY MONEY BACK
1357 33 2020-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_75Syvlp9GQ6R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17671 ft
United States

horrible service from repair to customer service.  Sent my drone in for 3 repairs, all 3 repairs have come back failed, this is within a 3 month period.  drone was purcashed christmas 2019 so still under factory warranty.  

last repair came back witha dead smartcontroller that doesnt even load up anything just a blank black screen with dead pixels on it.  

Im a pretty chill person and love spending money on tech.   3 tries I give and after that i dont want any excuses.

mod please contact me you can get my info threw these case numbers

CAS-4290706-q3k6z1
CAS-4211073-F3DGM4
CAS-4125296-W7T5J7

2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are deeply sorry to read the unfortunate experience with our repair center, I understand how frustrated you are and will escalate your experience and request to the higher-level team for better follow-up, our manager will contact you for the further suggestion, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
fanseb1478af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59068 ft
United States

Did they get back to you? Im having a similar experience.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanseb1478af Posted at 6-4 20:38
Did they get back to you? Im having a similar experience.

We've replied to your own thread, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2020-6-4
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 19:18
Hi there, we are deeply sorry to read the unfortunate experience with our repair center, I understand how frustrated you are and will escalate your experience and request to the higher-level team for better follow-up, our manager will contact you for the further suggestion, please wait patiently, thank you.

I was told i would get a call from a supervisor over the chat and over the phone between 1-2 business days from the beginning of the week.  Around 10am on Wednesday should of been the time.  DJI you are suppose to to be thier for me when I call not me waiting for you to call.  This is what happening in todays world.  We give people money and then wait for them.

Your products are def cool but the quality, personnel, support are just below horrible.  

DJI Mandy leaving a statement with no specific time does no good to me.  It leaves you with no liablilty and no actual deadline.  All i keep hearing from everyone from dji is how sorry bla bla bla.  Your not my friend and you never will be.  This is a business transaction I paid for a item and you give me a item with a warranty.  You have proven that you cannot fix your product and i have given you a more then reasonable amount of time to do it, as i never asked for it to be rushed etc.  its pretty simple email me it take about 5 minutes to do that.

2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ooklaa Posted at 6-5 10:13
I was told i would get a call from a supervisor over the chat and over the phone between 1-2 business days from the beginning of the week.  Around 10am on Wednesday should of been the time.  DJI you are suppose to to be thier for me when I call not me waiting for you to call.  This is what happening in todays world.  We give people money and then wait for them.

Your products are def cool but the quality, personnel, support are just below horrible.  

Hi ooklaa, sorry for the late response, upon checking the case, our supervisor has tried to call you 5 times for the past 2 days but didn't get through. The email has been sent to you and we will inform the team to keep following up, hope your concern will be solved soon.
2020-6-6
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

DJI IS NOW CENSORING MY POSTS?  THEY WONT LET ME POST MY EMAILS TO SHOW HOW HORRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS.  TELLING ME THEY HAVE INAPPROPRIATE WORDS
2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

Ejay (DJI Support)
2020年6月6日 GMT+8 上午2:59:26
Hi Niko,

I hope you find this email well.

My name is Ejay, one of the Managers here at DJI. I tried to call you yesterday and today, however, I was unsuccessful and just got busy tones. Your concern was already escalated to me and I want to hear your side of the story to know more about how can I further assist you from my level of support.

May I know also where and when did you purchase the Mavic 2 with Smart Controller package? Can you share the proof of purchase so that I can check if your request can be approved?

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thank you for choosing DJI Products.
Best Regards,
Ejay
Manager, DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

ooklaa1
2020年6月6日 GMT+8 上午6:10:19
Hi I purchased the drone around Christmas 2019 from drone nerds with the dji refresh or whatever it is called.  I'm pretty sure you guys have a copy of my receipt because you would of warrantied it 3 times and failed to fix it all 3 times.  

As far as the phone yes we do live are lives over here and are pretty busy.  That's why I made appointment with you @ 9am for Wednesday or thursday.  Can you kindly provide me details in the times you called so I may check the phones records.  

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

Ejay (DJI Support)
2020年6月6日 GMT+8 上午7:58:44
Hi Niko,

Thank you for your response.

We completely understand your frustrations about the previous repair cases that you had and we want to help you with resolving this issue. First, I'm asking for the information like the purchase date, proof of purchase and where you purchase it is because I want to look if you request for refund can be approved because per DJI policy, we have 14 days return period if the item was purchased on the online store. If the product was purchase with a dealer, we can only process a replacement. Also, looking back at your first case, the product is already out of the return window.

I can see that you had 3 previous cases and for the last one, you mentioned that the smart controller is dead, can you provide me a video of the behavior of the smart controller now so that we can coordinate it with the facility? May I know also if you have a problem with the drone?

In regards to the phone call, I'm sorry if you're request was earlier than when I tried to call you. I call you yesterday around 12 PM PST and today at around 11 AM PST. Your complaint was escalated to me because of your forum post and the complaint case was created around 8 PM PST Wednesday. You might not see a phone record as I mentioned that I only heard busy tones when it I tried to dial your number 5 times for the past 2 days.

What we can do here is to have it the smart controller as well as the drone back to our facility and we will evaluate it and check the next possible resolution on your issue.

Best Regards,
Ejay

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

ooklaa1
2020年6月6日 GMT+8 上午8:59:59
You do not make the laws of the United States of America there's something called the magnuson-moss warranty act.  if you cannot fix an item within a given time I can sue you for a refund.  I have done this with many electronic companies because you guys think you're smarter than the customer.  the refund is because you cannot fix your drone under warranty which is a breach of contract you don't get an unlimited amount of times to fix an item under warranty it doesn't work that way I'll get the receipt and send it to you I'll have to scan it again and I am not home now but as I stated in my last email which you totally ignored I'm pretty sure I sent DJI the receipt if not my mistake I'll send you one but the drone was bought from drone nerds. Com with the DJI refresh and it was around December 2019 sometime when I bought it.

In fact my drawing was never damaged I crashed it went in because it was defective and had something wrong with the compass you guys actually sent me a replacement because the drone had a new serial number and showed to the smart controller I receive that that unit decided not to take off and randomly had compass arrows also the third attempt came back and the smart controller turned on turned off went to a blank screen and now it's stuck on a blank screen and I tried talking with your chat to get a help because I don't have Wi-Fi in my house we got rid of it because of security issues we have hardwired internet now.  

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

ooklaa1
2020年6月6日 GMT+8 上午9:10:10
my apologies for any errors and grammar as I'm speaking to the phone and not actually typing to reiterate what I was saying before the drone was never crashed and it went in because of defective parts every time I got the drone back it came back broken not working. As I stated before I have a warranty which is a contract between me and DJI this doesn't give you the freedom to fix the drone 20 times there is laws in place to protect me from companies like you. I have provided you with an ample amount of time to give me back a drone that works you have failed. I am asking for my money back in a simple way if you do not follow and think you are smarter than the US laws I have no problem taking you to small claims court and filing under the magnuson-moss warranty act please look it up it'll save you some time. As I stated earlier I'm pretty sure I sent DJI a receipt because in order to get my warranty through they ask for one now if you guys lost it just say so I'll send you another one. I'm not home and when I get back to my house I'll scan the receipt and get it taken care of but that might take a couple days because I am away right now.moving forward I'll also take a video of the remote control like the other videos I also sent of you guys of the compass being defective of the screen controller also in the other cases being defective and you guys just can't seem to get your s*** straight. Please don't give me your excuses of my frustration I'm a grown adult and you don't get me frustrated be professional and fix your products you have.  You have proven you're incapable of fixing them so I want my money back,  I'll go give it to someone else, you really don't expect me to give you eight times to try to fix a drone and the drone be out of my possession for months and months do you?  

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

ooklaa1
2020年6月9日 GMT+8 上午1:42:23
Receipt.   Like my money back thanks and please dont give me you can't excuses if not I want to speak to your boss.  

附件
Order O278310 - Drone Nerds Inc.pdf

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

Ejay (DJI Support)
2020年6月9日 GMT+8 上午3:37:34
Hi Niko,

We completely understand your frustrations especially that you have sent the product to our facility 3 times and we appreciate you for providing me the proof of purchase. As I explained to you previously, the product was bought in a dealer so a refund is not possible but I'm currently coordinating your request as you still have a problem with the unit. What we can do here is to send the product to our facility to have it evaluated and check.

Can you check if the following information is correct?

1. Full Name: Niko
2. Complete Shipping Address (No PO Box. Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping):
3. Phone number:
4. Serial number of DJI Product: Smart Controller - 08 / Mavic 2 Pro - 05

Best Regards,
Ejay

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

and this is when they try to get you with the legal crap

Ejay (DJI Support)
2020年6月9日 GMT+8 下午8:45:22
Hi Niko,

We understand your frustrations and I didn't mention that I'm making a law. We're explaining to your policy of DJI when it comes to refunding and since the unit was purchased with a dealer, we cannot process the refund. What we can suggest is to send the unit back to the facility and we will assess it. This was already coordinated to our relevant department and we can offer you 2 pairs of propellers as a courtesy.

When it comes to a callback, I'm sorry but I'm already the highest point of escalation you can talk to. I can call you if you wish to be contacted over the phone but I will provide the same information I'm giving you on this email.

We created a case for you and a shipping label was already requested to our relevant team to send it to you.

Please send your unit into our DJI repair facility in North America.

If you're located in America and Canada, where UPS can reach, we'll send you a shipping label within 2 business days.

Shipping Address:
DJI Service Center
4051 Highway 121, Suite 100, Grapevine, TX, 76051

The steps you must take to properly ship your product to us are listed below.
Note: Failure to complete any steps below may cause delays in your repair, and could require our logistics team to ship your product back without repair service provided.

1. Case No.: CAS-4450860-M3G5N5 (Please include this number on the shipping label and on the front and back of the package. Not putting this number on the outside of your package may cause check-in delays).

2. Please include a copy of your proof of purchase, as well as the email address you used to activate your product (if applicable). The exclusion of either may disqualify you from obtaining a warranty service or delay service. Please send us a copy of your proof of purchase and keep the original proof of purchase for your records.

3. Please review our warranty policy via the following link: http://www.dji.com/service/policy

4. Do not ship swollen, punctured, or visibly damaged batteries. If you do ship batteries in this condition, we are required to recycle them and cannot ship them back to you. If your battery was damaged in a crash and you would like to be considered for warranty replacement of the battery, you will need to provide a proof of purchase, pictures of the damage, and serial number(s) for each battery affected in the package you ship to us.

5. Please do not include any product accessories, such as batteries, propellers, chargers, tuning stands, micro SD cards, cables, and etc. unless explicitly instructed by DJI support staff to do so. If you choose to send in any of these items, you acknowledge that DJI is not liable for any of these products.

6. Please ship back your aircraft body, gimbal, and remote controller, so we can perform adequate flight testing for your product and guarantee that everything works perfectly before we ship it back. If the defective unit is your battery, then term 6 is not applicable.

7. Please do not include any non-DJI equipment, such as aircraft third-party accessories, third-party cases, SD cards, or third-party transmitters. If you choose to send in any of these items, you acknowledge that DJI is not liable for any of these products and that we are unable to test your DJI products with any third-party equipment.

8. Pack your equipment safely. Include additional protection such as bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Keep in mind that any product shipped merely in its on-shelf packaging (i.e. the white Phantom box) is not acceptable and will automatically qualify it for invoiced repair. You can always place the product box or case in a cardboard box or the original backpack or case for your DJI product.

Once received by our North American repair facility, your unit will be considered an active repair. The ETA for repairs is approximately 1-2 weeks from the date it is checked in by our facility. On that day, you will be emailed. In the rare event that more than 1-2 weeks have passed since your unit was checked in, please call 818-235-0789 for further assistance.

Once your unit has been checked in, and you can use your Case Number to check the status of your RMA here:
https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

9. Please do not ship TB48 batteries. You can contact DJI Customer Service with any TB48 issues you’re experiencing, and they will help you solve your problem. TB48 shipping is potentially dangerous, and we may not be able to return the battery to you if it's defective, warranty or not.

By sending in your product for repair, you agree that you have read and accepted the repair terms as stated above.

Please note: For your protection please do not send any sensitive information, including credit card numbers, via email. This e-mail address is not secured to receive credit card information. Any credit card information received through this e-mail address will be destroyed upon receipt. We apologize for the inconvenience; your protection is our priority.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via the following channels:
DJI Technical Support
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
Tel: +1 (818) 235 0789
Email: support.us@dji.com
Online Support: http://www.dji.com/support/product

Thank you for choosing DJI products.
Best Regards,
Ejay

2020-6-11
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

ooklaa1
2020年6月9日 GMT+8 下午9:54:30
Your policy is written for your benefits and then their are laws that protect mine.  If you provide a refund one way you must provide one threw your authorized dealers.  If not, stop selling drones  threw your dealers.  You wouldn't be such a large company without dealers.  

You are not the highest escalation your a little fish in a big lake.  I want to speak to someone with corporate.  I'm sure they would like to know you guys can't fix your drone with 3 attempts.  I am going to make a video of what the smart controller is doing.  Post it on YouTube and send you the link.  Then I am going to start posting all my evidence on your chat forums and every social media.  It seems to me all the huge lawsuits DJI is involved with are starting to show your true colors.

I can say without a doubt your customer service just beyond a doubt sucks.  

I will send the video and I want my money back.  

2020-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ooklaa Posted at 6-11 07:49
ooklaa1
2020年6月9日 GMT+8 下午9:54:30
Your policy is written for your benefits and then their are laws that protect mine.  If you provide a refund one way you must provide one threw your authorized dealers.  If not, stop selling drones  threw your dealers.  You wouldn't be such a large company without dealers.  

Sorry to know the refund was unable to be provided because you paid to the dealer, Ejay is already the highest level. It is recommended to follow our manager’s suggestion and send back the device to the repair center first for the evaluation, our team will provide further suggestion according to the diagnosis, hope for your understanding.
2020-6-12
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

who said it wasnt going to be provided?  Are you claiming victory?  Please do not be ignorant.  This is a beginning step, as I stated in my emails your policy is not law and most customer dont know law I do.   Dji does not have a unlimited amount of times to fix something.   I sent in the drone so you can see your lack of warranty work, i also.   A warranty is a CONTRACT you are breaking that contract because you have had a 3 times to fix the drone and you have not the drone has also been out of my possesion for almost 2 months, i have only owned it for 6 months.  

TO ALL DJI CUSTOMERS I UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCTS LOOK AWESOME IN VIDEOS AND MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING GOOD THINGS.  I WAS HOPING TO BE SOMEONE THAT CAN BE ADDED TO ALL THAT.  BUT THEIR PLENTY MORE PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GOT A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND SERVICE.  I SPENT MY MONEY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND THE PRODUCT HAS FAILED ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.  I SUGGEST YOU READ MY EMAILS AND THINK ABOUT HOW THEY TREAT WHEN THEY CANT FIX THEIR OWN PRODUCT.  THEY WANTED TO GIVE ME 2 DOLLARS THEIR COST, PROPELLERS FOR MY TROUBLES.

I cant stand how they answer every email the same way like they really care about whats going on.  

first step please anyone needing help find your state as i am in ny..
https://www.dos.ny.gov/consumerprotection/form/ComplaintForm1.asp

2020-6-12
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

please stay away from dji do not ever buy dji
2020-6-30
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

STAY AWAY FROM DJI

SO DJI HAS SOME TYPE OF SCAM GOING ON WITH UPS.  AS WE ALL KNOW DRONE PACKAGES NEED A SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY.  SO MY DRONE WAS NOT SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE AND NO ONE ON MY PROPERTY EVER SIGNED FOR SUCH DRONE.

UPS SAYS IT WAS DELVIERD AND SIGNED FOR BY ME.  I ASK FOR PROOD OF SIGNTURE AND COORDINATES OF THE DELIVERY. I GET ONE OF THE 2, THE SIGNATURE IS DEF NOT MINE ITS JUST SOME SCRIBBLE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY SIGNATURE/NAME.

I GO T TO UPS WEBSITGE TO START A CLAIM AND THEY WONT ALLOW A CLAIM TO BE FILED AND TO CONTACT DJI?  WHY THE AM I CONTACTING DJI AND BEING PUT ON HOLD FOR HRS AND HRS FOR THEM TO TELL ME TO CALL BACK UPS BECASUE ITS THEIR FAULT.  I CALL UPS BACK AND A SUPERVISOR EXPLAIN TO ME ON SOME TYPE OF CONTRACT THAT UPS HAS WITH DJI THAT WHEN A SHIPMENT IS LOST, DAMAGED, WHATEVER, THAT THE CUSTOMER CAN NOT START A CLAIM.  I CONDUCT A 3 WAY CONFERENCE CALL UPS, DJI, ME AND DJI TELLS ME I HAVE TO GET A POLICE REPORT.  IM LIKE FOR WHAT, THIS THING NEVER CAME ON TO MY PROPERTY AND I NEVER SIGNED FOT IT.  I ASSUME EITHER THE UPS GUY STOLE IT HIMSELF OR IT WAS BROUGHT TO A WRONG ADDRESS AND GOD KNOWS WHO SIGNED FOR IT....  BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT?  A POLICE REPORT IS MADE WHEN SOMETHING IS STOLEN FROM MY PROPERTY, I DO NOT GET A POLICE REPORT WHEN UPS/DJI MESSES UP.  

SO BASICALLY I WAS GETTING NO WHERE AT ALL BETWEEN UPS AND DJI, I GUESS SOMEHOW EVERY CUSTOMER THAT FALLS INTO THIS MESS IS SOMEHOW UNDER DJI POLICY THAT WE ALL HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BETWEEN UPS AND DJI.,  

SO I CALLED POLICE  AND DID A POLICE REPORT, NOW WHAT?  DJI PROVIDES NO CLAIM FORM, NO CLAIM LINK, NO CLAIM SUPPORT UNDER EMAIL,CHAT,PHONE..  SO WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO SEND THIS POLICE REPORT?  

I SEND THE REPORT 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TO THE EMAILS I HAVE ON FILE FROM DJI, NOT ONE PERSON HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO STATE THEY RECIEVED THE  REPORT, THEIR IS EXACTLY ZERO INFORMATION ON TIMEFRAME, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT NOTHING, NO STRUCTURE AT ALL.

A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE SHOULD BE STARTED AGAINST THIS COMPANY.  I HAVE RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSAIONS WITH ALL DJI AGENTS WHICH WILL SHOW ON HOW UNHELPFUL THEY ARE.  

DJI MODERATOR PLEASE DONT TELL ME HOW YOU UNDERSTAND BLA BLA BLA.  I WANT SPECIFICS AND ANSWERS NOW.  POST A LINK OF WHAT A CUSTOMER IS SUPPOSE TO DO.  YOU HAVE NO SUPPORT AT ALL.  

claim.PNG
2020-6-30
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

STAY AWAY FROM DJI

SO DJI HAS SOME TYPE OF SCAM GOING ON WITH UPS.  AS WE ALL KNOW DRONE  PACKAGES NEED A SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY.  SO MY DRONE WAS NOT SHIPPED TO  MY HOUSE AND NO ONE ON MY PROPERTY EVER SIGNED FOR SUCH DRONE.

UPS SAYS IT WAS DELVIERD AND SIGNED FOR BY ME.  I ASK FOR PROOD OF  SIGNTURE AND COORDINATES OF THE DELIVERY. I GET ONE OF THE 2, THE  SIGNATURE IS DEF NOT MINE ITS JUST SOME SCRIBBLE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY  SIGNATURE/NAME.

I GO T TO UPS WEBSITGE TO START A CLAIM AND THEY WONT ALLOW A CLAIM TO  BE FILED AND TO CONTACT DJI?  WHY THE AM I CONTACTING DJI AND BEING PUT  ON HOLD FOR HRS AND HRS FOR THEM TO TELL ME TO CALL BACK UPS BECASUE ITS  THEIR FAULT.  I CALL UPS BACK AND A SUPERVISOR EXPLAIN TO ME ON SOME  TYPE OF CONTRACT THAT UPS HAS WITH DJI THAT WHEN A SHIPMENT IS LOST,  DAMAGED, WHATEVER, THAT THE CUSTOMER CAN NOT START A CLAIM.  I CONDUCT A  3 WAY CONFERENCE CALL UPS, DJI, ME AND DJI TELLS ME I HAVE TO GET A  POLICE REPORT.  IM LIKE FOR WHAT, THIS THING NEVER CAME ON TO MY  PROPERTY AND I NEVER SIGNED FOT IT.  I ASSUME EITHER THE UPS GUY STOLE  IT HIMSELF OR IT WAS BROUGHT TO A WRONG ADDRESS AND GOD KNOWS WHO SIGNED  FOR IT....  BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT?  A POLICE REPORT IS  MADE WHEN SOMETHING IS STOLEN FROM MY PROPERTY, I DO NOT GET A POLICE  REPORT WHEN UPS/DJI MESSES UP.  

SO BASICALLY I WAS GETTING NO WHERE AT ALL BETWEEN UPS AND DJI, I GUESS  SOMEHOW EVERY CUSTOMER THAT FALLS INTO THIS MESS IS SOMEHOW UNDER DJI  POLICY THAT WE ALL HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BETWEEN UPS AND DJI.,  

SO I CALLED POLICE  AND DID A POLICE REPORT, NOW WHAT?  DJI PROVIDES NO  CLAIM FORM, NO CLAIM LINK, NO CLAIM SUPPORT UNDER EMAIL,CHAT,PHONE..  SO  WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO SEND THIS POLICE REPORT?  

I SEND THE REPORT 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TO THE EMAILS I HAVE ON FILE FROM  DJI, NOT ONE PERSON HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO STATE THEY RECIEVED  THE  REPORT, THEIR IS EXACTLY ZERO INFORMATION ON TIMEFRAME, WHAT  HAPPENS NEXT NOTHING, NO STRUCTURE AT ALL.

A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE SHOULD BE STARTED AGAINST THIS COMPANY.  I HAVE  RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSAIONS WITH ALL DJI AGENTS WHICH WILL SHOW ON HOW  UNHELPFUL THEY ARE.  

DJI MODERATOR PLEASE DONT TELL ME HOW YOU UNDERSTAND BLA BLA BLA.  I  WANT SPECIFICS AND ANSWERS NOW.  POST A LINK OF WHAT A CUSTOMER IS  SUPPOSE TO DO.  YOU HAVE NO SUPPORT AT ALL.  

claim.PNG
2020-6-30
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

SO DJI HAS SOME TYPE OF SCAM GOING ON WITH UPS.  AS WE ALL KNOW DRONE PACKAGES NEED A SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY.  SO MY DRONE WAS NOT SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE AND NO ONE ON MY PROPERTY EVER SIGNED FOR SUCH DRONE.

UPS SAYS IT WAS DELVIERD AND SIGNED FOR BY ME.  I ASK FOR PROOD OF SIGNTURE AND COORDINATES OF THE DELIVERY. I GET ONE OF THE 2, THE SIGNATURE IS DEF NOT MINE ITS JUST SOME SCRIBBLE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY SIGNATURE/NAME.

I GO T TO UPS WEBSITGE TO START A CLAIM AND THEY WONT ALLOW A CLAIM TO BE FILED AND TO CONTACT DJI?  WHY THE AM I CONTACTING DJI AND BEING PUT ON HOLD FOR HRS AND HRS FOR THEM TO TELL ME TO CALL BACK UPS BECASUE ITS THEIR FAULT.  I CALL UPS BACK AND A SUPERVISOR EXPLAIN TO ME ON SOME TYPE OF CONTRACT THAT UPS HAS WITH DJI THAT WHEN A SHIPMENT IS LOST, DAMAGED, WHATEVER, THAT THE CUSTOMER CAN NOT START A CLAIM.  I CONDUCT A 3 WAY CONFERENCE CALL UPS, DJI, ME AND DJI TELLS ME I HAVE TO GET A POLICE REPORT.  IM LIKE FOR WHAT, THIS THING NEVER CAME ON TO MY PROPERTY AND I NEVER SIGNED FOT IT.  I ASSUME EITHER THE UPS GUY STOLE IT HIMSELF OR IT WAS BROUGHT TO A WRONG ADDRESS AND GOD KNOWS WHO SIGNED FOR IT....  BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A POLICE REPORT?  A POLICE REPORT IS MADE WHEN SOMETHING IS STOLEN FROM MY PROPERTY, I DO NOT GET A POLICE REPORT WHEN UPS/DJI MESSES UP.  

SO BASICALLY I WAS GETTING NO WHERE AT ALL BETWEEN UPS AND DJI, I GUESS SOMEHOW EVERY CUSTOMER THAT FALLS INTO THIS MESS IS SOMEHOW UNDER DJI POLICY THAT WE ALL HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BETWEEN UPS AND DJI.,  

SO I CALLED POLICE  AND DID A POLICE REPORT, NOW WHAT?  DJI PROVIDES NO CLAIM FORM, NO CLAIM LINK, NO CLAIM SUPPORT UNDER EMAIL,CHAT,PHONE..  SO WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO SEND THIS POLICE REPORT?  

I SEND THE REPORT 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TO THE EMAILS I HAVE ON FILE FROM DJI, NOT ONE PERSON HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO STATE THEY RECIEVED THE  REPORT, THEIR IS EXACTLY ZERO INFORMATION ON TIMEFRAME, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT NOTHING, NO STRUCTURE AT ALL.

A CLASS ACTION LAWSUITE SHOULD BE STARTED AGAINST THIS COMPANY.  I HAVE RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSAIONS WITH ALL DJI AGENTS WHICH WILL SHOW ON HOW UNHELPFUL THEY ARE.  

DJI MODERATOR PLEASE DONT TELL ME HOW YOU UNDERSTAND BLA BLA BLA.  I WANT SPECIFICS AND ANSWERS NOW.  POST A LINK OF WHAT A CUSTOMER IS SUPPOSE TO DO.  YOU HAVE NO SUPPORT AT ALL.  
2020-6-30
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi ooklaa, sorry for that case happened. I have escalated your case to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2020-6-30
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

IT PROVES MY POINT ABOVE.  I WANT SPECIFICS, TIMEFRAMES, STRUCTURE.  YOU CANT HAVE IT JUST ONE WAY DJI.  YOU HAVE TO BE TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR CUSTOMER.  YOU HAVE NOTHING UNDER YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS.  EVEN YOUR LEGAL CLAUSE DOES NOT EVEN COVER WHAT IS GOING ON.

HOW HARD IS FOR A MODERATOR TO READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?  EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A N ANSWER IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY POSTS AND ARE TRYING.

THE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR DJI ARE TRAINED TO LIE TO THE CUSTOMERS AND TO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, TO NOT ANSWER ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS AT ALL.   

WHY IS IS WHEN I CALL YOU HAVE NO SUPERVISORS WORKING DID THEY ALL QUITE OR SOMETHING?  BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOUR ESCALATED MY CASE TO A SUPERVISOR TEAM?  OK WHEN WILL THE GET BACK TO ME, HOW WILL THEY BACK TO ME?  WHERE IS THIS SUPERVISOR TEAM LOCATED?  CAN I HAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS, A DIRECT PHONE NUMBER, A MAILING ADDRESS?

WHY IS IT YOU HAVE NO SPECIFIC DETAILED ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS I ASKED ABOVE, AM I THE FIRST PERSON TO  ENCOUNTER THIS SCENARIO?

WHY WHY WHY?

DJI YOU HAVE TO HAVE STRUCTURE, WITHOUT YOU CLAIM NO LIABILITY.  YOU DO A NICE WRITE UP ON PRIVACY TERMS, LEGAL AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF YOU PUT ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PAGE.  

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS SO I CAN HOLD YOU LIABLE.  I MEAN IF YOU FOLLOW THREW WITH YOUR ANSWER THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.  OR IF YOU AT LEAST POST ON YOUR WEBSITE THE DETAILED TERMS THEN I WOULDNT BE ASKING YOU TO ANSWER ME.

IF YOU DO HAVE THIS INFO ON YOUR WEBSITE AND I DONT SEE IT THEN PPLEASE POST A LINK AND I WILL GIVE MY SORRY.

BUT YOU DONT, CAUSE YOUR SCAM YOUR CUSTOMERS..

2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ooklaa Posted at 7-1 06:12
IT PROVES MY POINT ABOVE.  I WANT SPECIFICS, TIMEFRAMES, STRUCTURE.  YOU CANT HAVE IT JUST ONE WAY DJI.  YOU HAVE TO BE TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR CUSTOMER.  YOU HAVE NOTHING UNDER YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS.  EVEN YOUR LEGAL CLAUSE DOES NOT EVEN COVER WHAT IS GOING ON.

HOW HARD IS FOR A MODERATOR TO READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?  EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A N ANSWER IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE MY POSTS AND ARE TRYING.

Our supervisor team is following up your case and I have informed them to contact you once they are backing to work, they will call you, please keep your line open.
Additionally, spamming is not allowed in Forum, keeping posting the same topic will be deleted or merged according to Forum rules and regulations. Please follow the Forum rules, thank you.
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_0KXuvHPBjx8c
lvl.1

United States

So was this ever resolved? My order is "unaccounted for" after the FedEx driver SIGNED MY NAME and left it in my driveway or porch.

DJI/Moderators,
I have been told to get a police report from your customers service. What do you want to state, that FEDEX says/show they delivered a package but the driver fraudulently signed my name and there was no package upon my arrival home the next day"?

FEDEX keeps spinning this and saying to contact you....
This is pretty damn frustrating.
2020-7-3
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

this has not been resolved, after I have done everything dji has asked for they still are awful.  If the drone is not mine to file a claim for ups when it is lost/stolen whatever the case may be then when is it mine to file a police report?  You cant have it both ways DJI and UPS.  So i have filed a complaint with the department of state consumer protection and of coarse they are temp closed now due to the covid19.  I am on my last leg and am going to file a small claims on court..

STAY AWAY FROM DJI

chat from today

一洽在线客服系统-会话窗口
让咨询更简单,让服务有温度!点击和客服进行会话。支持图文消息,文字消息,图片消息,文件消息。个性化满意度评价。

提前加载失败消息样式

Daniel
DJI Support
Thank you for contacting the DJI Technical Support! You will be connected with an online chat representative soon.
There are 1 customers in queue.

Affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Top Questions:

For Beginner Tutorials for DJI Products click: HERE

For repair request please use our online repair feature by clicking: HERE

For current case follow up click: HERE

Following the County of Los Angeles “Safer at Home Order For Control of COVID-19” and the Executive Order from the State of California to stay at home, and in following the guidance on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 from the California Department of Public Health, we regret to inform you that we have decided to minimize our repair operations in California. Some product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed or suspended. Thank you for your understanding and support.

17:06
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
My name is Daniel.
How may I help you today?
17:08
yea can I chat with a supervisor
May I know the reason?
dont answer a question with a qiestion
its yes or no
Alright.
Please provide the reason so we can check.
17:10
has to do with my drone
Alright.
May I know the issue you had with your drone?
many repairs
Can I have the case IDs?
no
17:11
like to speak with a supervisor
Alright.
thank you
You're welcome.

Thanks.
17:13
u still have not answerd my question\
Please provide us further information about the issue you had.
Such as what DJI product you have and the specific issue.
Thank you.
no thanks
like to speak with a supervisor
You're welcome.
17:15
again can i chat with a supervisor
Our supervisor is currently engaged in another customer and he's unavailable as of the moment, if you wanted to speak with a supervisor, I can create a call back reservation for you and our supervisor will reach out to you via phone call within 1-2 business days.
17:16
that has not worked
for 2 months
i work just like u
i call when i am off of work
I understand.
【System Message】Dear customer, the chat will close in 5 minutes due to inactivity.
17:21
u guys are horrible
Our supervisor is currently engaged in another customer and he's unavailable as of the moment, if you wanted to speak with a supervisor, I can create a call back reservation for you and our supervisor will reach out to you via phone call within 1-2 business days.
For us to proceed, please provide the following information:
- Your full name:
- Email address:
- Telephone number:
- Complete Address:
- Preferred time of call:
- DJI product and the issue you had:
i will not explain myself for 30th time
Alright.
17:22
i will however copy this and post this on social media
and on your forum board
I understand your frustration regarding this.

2020-8-5
Use props
ooklaa
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-1 19:30
Our supervisor team is following up your case and I have informed them to contact you once they are backing to work, they will call you, please keep your line open.
Additionally, spamming is not allowed in Forum, keeping posting the same topic will be deleted or merged according to Forum rules and regulations. Please follow the Forum rules, thank you.

no one has even attempted to call me or email regarding the case.

The drone was not shipped to my address or signed by anyone at my address..  I was forced to file a police report and I still have not received my refund for my lost drone..
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ooklaa Posted at 8-5 13:28
no one has even attempted to call me or email regarding the case.

The drone was not shipped to my address or signed by anyone at my address..  I was forced to file a police report and I still have not received my refund for my lost drone..

I am sincerely sorry for the difficulties you had experienced, I understand your frustration. Our manager team is still following your case, I will also contact the proper teams for the latest update on your case. Will keep you updated. Sorry again for the trouble.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_OAiFXjiJZT2d
New

United States

First of all this company has horrible customer service I have been fighting with them for Uber a week just waiting for someone to call me that they are going to refund my money that they owed me and still no money refund and all I keep hearing is I'm sorry I'm sorry.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_OAiFXjiJZT2d Posted at 9-6 06:29
First of all this company has horrible customer service I have been fighting with them for Uber a week just waiting for someone to call me that they are going to refund my money that they owed me and still no money refund and all I keep hearing is I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this. This is not the service we want you to experience. Could you please tell us your case number or ticket number about this transaction? We will look into the details and check for the latest updates. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_1UwZmTtrgukr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1733212 ft
Morocco

Dji has good products , but low standards customer service and what makes customers more loyal is after sales services, please we buy from you really expensive drones 16 k dollars and above so please ameliorate your services like you do with your products
We are loyal to you dji so behave well with us , because we keep on buying products from you, it’s not a single purchase and please don’t make it the last .

Hope you interact with our points of view
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1UwZmTtrgukr Posted at 9-14 15:30
Dji has good products , but low standards customer service and what makes customers more loyal is after sales services, please we buy from you really expensive drones 16 k dollars and above so please ameliorate your services like you do with your products
We are loyal to you dji so behave well with us , because we keep on buying products from you, it’s not a single purchase and please don’t make it the last .

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. May we know did you encountered any issues when accessing our after-sales services?
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules